F A Youth cup semi-final v Blackburn Friday 30th Oct Live on BT

Born in Wivvy hospital- season ticket since 3 year old - Irish Gran - true Mancunian
I wonder will Hodge go down the same route as Declan Rice and Jack Grealish.
Play with Ireland in the underage set up and then England seniors, assuming that he is at that level.

Anyone know if there's any chance whatsoever of finding a full match replay?

You're probably gonna struggle for the full match replay unless you know someone with BT SPORTS , as they will probably have the full match on replay for a while on their sports app .... other than that the 'City for TV' app will probably have it on replay, but there's a small subscription for that .. think it's £1-99.

It looksl ike we got that McAtee from the rags academy ... he was impressive tonite , and is imppressive for City reguarly apparently , so it looks like United might just have dropped a clanger there!

It looksl ike we got that McAtee from the rags academy ... he was impressive tonite , and is imppressive for City reguarly apparently , so it looks like United might just have dropped a clanger there!
He's been at City for ages I think?

He's been at City for ages I think?
Yep,he was the 'english Messi' our academy were so excited about.

Yoonited have tried to poach him.

Edit....he's been with us since age 11,his Dad pulled him out of the Trafford Academy when they let his older brother (John,now at Scunny) go.

As above,i believe the Rags have tried to encourage his return.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.