F@@k off Hughes (MERGED)

Inept tactics tonight, and doesnt change the plan when its all going wrong. No service for the strikers, no protection for the defence, and no midfield - WTF? No threat at all on the right side which meant we could only play down the left, meaning Sylvinho was getting caught up field, and still Weiss sits on the bench. Petrov wasnt going to make a difference because there was no space on the left due to the fact that it was so compressed there. Hughes got it all wrong and as usual persisted with a shit plan. Blokes incompetent at this level.

It's clear that Hughes can only motivate the players against the big 4, the longer we keep him the further we'll fall behind the pace. I suppose it's like Ched Evans and Ishmael Miller, both are good players at the right level, the right level for Hughes is a tea like Blackburn.

That was a complete shambles. For people who say it's the players fault and not the managers that is utter bollox. Player for player we are much better than spuds on paper but the difference is that Twitcher has his team playing as a team.

How much longer do we give Hughes, he cannot buy his way out of this mess. I can see him being here until the end of the season and when we finish outside the top 6 then he should walk away.

Face facts, his past record in management is Wales & Blackburn.............top 4 stuff my arse!

Inept tactics tonight, and doesnt change the plan when its all going wrong. No service for the strikers, no protection for the defence, and no midfield - WTF? No threat at all on the right side which meant we could only play down the left, meaning Sylvinho was getting caught up field, and still Weiss sits on the bench. Petrov wasnt going to make a difference because there was no space on the left due to the fact that it was so compressed there. Hughes got it all wrong and as usual persisted with a shit plan. Blokes incompetent at this level.

We lost because of the lack of width , i thought the substitutions were the right ones at the time except maybe would of brought ade off instead of robinho, but they were both as ineffective as each other. We were very poor up front and silvinho was always going to struggle agaainst lennon,plus losind lescot to combat crouch nightmare.
New what the reaction on here would be no surprise there , dissapointed though we lost a game away to a better on the night spurs , to me robinho is not wanting to stay at the club and is being very clever in the way he is engineering his move , saying all the right things and then not turning up for his manager , slimey tactics,Ade s head is in Africa and because of that we never created .We will bounce back and we will be ok hughes will be finding out alot about his players and will do what is required.
Tevez worked hard again and i think Barry and de jong had no chance because the forwards kept giving it away , gutted but not going down the bluemoon route .

Laughable. Some of the deluded morons on here could of predicted that one of the most one-dimensional teams in the league would of got at a 35-year old whos played one full game in the premiership this season. Whats even more laughable though, is that hes got one of the most attack minded "left midfielders" (if you can call him that) playing in front of him, again coming back from a lengthy injury. Anyone who's anyone would of realised that Barry (who wasnt as bad as some) would of been the only option to play against Lennon tonight. As for the rest of the side, take away the endeveour of Tevez and everyone else was absolutely useless, Adebayor producing a performance reminiscent of Samaras.

Seriously, as a person who didnt change his mind after the chelsea result, obviously its not a case of me wanting City to lose as theyve once again ruined my night after ruining 9/10 weekends too. When will some of you realise that these players have no desire to play for Mark Hughes, or the stark evidence that doesn't he possess the tactical knowledge to cut it at this level.

The guy has the personality of the sports personality of the year, and whilst he'll probably stay in a job due to both this ridiculous argument of "stability" and "continuity" when we were in large more than fuckin happy to sell our captain, and because of the next few fixtures which we SHOULD be winning anyway. We'll probably get 9 out of the next 9, and the Mark Hughes poll will suddenly start swaying towards "Hughes In" again, before we go and blow it again against a decent side and the cycle begins again.

He HAS to go.

lads i was always had the attitude lets stick with hughes, but after tonight ive lost patience with the guy.

we had no desire, no tactics, its always the same

something needs to be done, not good enough, i actually feel embarassed by that tonight

finished 8th last season, where 8th now = no improvement.
even Birmingham are above us ffs. Got up at 4am to watch that crap.
will get up at 4am next week as well and the week after. rant over. or is it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.