F@@k off Hughes (MERGED)

He cant take us any further. We need a GOOD replacement before january and the cc semi
no point getting rid if there is no1 lined up

enviromental-head-in-the-sand.jpg

Its fine weve only lost twice all season. Well done blues.

I am absolutely devastated tonight. Such a lack of commitment on par with the 8-1 at Boro. No movement and no fight what so ever.

PATHETIC, Hughes and the players should be fucking ashamed of themselves.

Hughes:

Why do you continually allow Adeybayor to play on the wing 'cos that's where he spends most of his time
Why is Toure captain?
Why is Toure even in the team?
Why won't you bring Weiss on even when we are losing?
Why was Sylvinho signed when he is obviously past it?
What exactly was the game-plan for tonight?
What do you practice in training with regards to defending? The 3rd goal tonight was embarressing.
Where is the passion?
Do you think you are earning your reported £5m a year?

Finally,

Will you please resign?

Chungo said:
Rochdale Blue said:
Why dont you and all your like minded friends stay away, you wont be missed.

So your happy to have players on 80grand a week and a manager getting God knows what to perform like that? Ridiculous!
After that performance I have now changed from hughes mayberrr to an OUTER.

How can players of that quality perform so badly?

I'm not happy with the performance of some of the team but Spuds played well, deserved their win, helped by some poor defending on our part. We got beat by the better team on the night, get over it. The money spent on players doesn't entitle City too be in the top four.

Mark - TheBlue said:
enviromental-head-in-the-sand.jpg

Its fine weve only lost twice all season. Well done blues.

its all good to hear, but when you realise we've won the same amount, and drew the rest. its shit. 8th?

dont get me wrong, hughes is a great manager for a mid table team, but for a club that has cup winning and top 4 ambitions, no way hose.

Forzacitizens said:
lads i was always had the attitude lets stick with hughes, but after tonight ive lost patience with the guy.

we had no desire, no tactics, its always the same

something needs to be done, not good enough, i actually feel embarassed by that tonight

That word sums up more than tonight.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.