F@@k off Hughes (MERGED)

Rochdale Blue said:
blumoonrises said:
disgraceful performance, worst of the season no doubt.

but not as disgraceful as most posts in this thread, the fact that there are more users logged on at the moment than I've ever seen before speaks volumes.. tellin other blues to fuck off for showing the patience to wait till the end of the season says everything.

This is after just ONE bad performance that has ended in defeat.. it almost makes the defeat more bearable when I see how annoyed it has made many pricks on here... they deserve the disappointment..and certainly don't deserve to enjoy the success that will eventually come!

I've often thought this and now is the time to say it..:

Unless you attend the matches on a regular basis, your opinion counts for shit...

Well said mate...perhaps we should bring back the likes of Wayne Biggins, Sammy Mac, Ricky Holden etc to remember what a real team should play like. Wonder if the morons shouting now will make as much noise supporting the team against Sunderland?.

what people seem to forget is that hughes was brought in by thaksin and we had very little money to spend hence his first sigining being Ben Haim. thats because thats the type of manager he is, respectable mid to top half finish but not above 8th or 7th. now ask yourself this. say ADUG took control and we were managerless, would your first choice have been Mark Hughes? would their first choice have been Mark Hughes? if you answer yes to either of those i really think you're lying. the fact is the owners haven't sacked him A. because they didnt want to appear to be rocking the boat or heavyhanded and B. on the advice of Garry Cook who knows more about Hughes than them. now if they had taken us over with all that cash they would have gone for someone much more high profile and with a proven success rate. thats why its so hard to understand the logic behind peoples ultra strong pro hughes stance.

tommcfc said:
Rochdale Blue said:
Well said mate...perhaps we should bring back the likes of Wayne Biggins, Sammy Mac, Ricky Holden etc to remember what a real team should play like. Wonder if the morons shouting now will make as much noise supporting the team against Sunderland?.

what people seem to forget is that hughes was brought in by thaksin and we had very little money to spend hence his first sigining being Ben Haim. thats because thats the type of manager he is, respectable mid to top half finish but not above 8th or 7th. now ask yourself this. say ADUG took control and we were managerless, would your first choice have been Mark Hughes? would their first choice have been Mark Hughes? if you answer yes to either of those i really think you're lying. the fact is the owners haven't sacked him A. because they didnt want to appear to be rocking the boat or heavyhanded and B. on the advice of Garry Cook who knows more about Hughes than them. now if they had taken us over with all that cash they would have gone for someone much more high profile and with a proven success rate. thats why its so hard to understand the logic behind peoples ultra strong pro hughes stance.

I agree with most of that..! and I dont have an ultra strong Hughes stance... If the owners sack him I will support that, just as I support their decision to back him at the mo.
I just find the reaction on here an absolute joke..! we have been in far far worse situations the past 30 odd years I've been watchin..!

Rochdale Blue said:
blumoonrises said:

but not as disgraceful as most posts in this thread, the fact that there are more users logged on at the moment than I've ever seen before speaks volumes.. tellin other blues to fuck off for showing the patience to wait till the end of the season says everything.

This is after just ONE bad performance that has ended in defeat.. it almost makes the defeat more bearable when I see how annoyed it has made many pricks on here... they deserve the disappointment..and certainly don't deserve to enjoy the success that will eventually come!

Unless you attend the matches on a regular basis, your opinion counts for shit...

Although I agree in principle to what both of you are getting at, but it's the performance that gets to people and more than often the performance has been less than suitable. Please don't think everyone who dislikes Hughes is a impatient child, as I love City as much as you yet feel annoyed at the lack of PROGRESSION/DIRECTION and NOT the always the results.

blumoonrises said:
tommcfc said:

I agree with most of that..! and I dont have an ultra strong Hughes stance... If the owners sack him I will support that, just as I support their decision to back him at the mo.
I just find the reaction on here an absolute joke..! we have been in far far worse situations the past 30 odd years I've been watchin..!

yeah, but we've no excuse for being in this situation now. it's as simple as that. everything is there for MH, but he's blown it.

blumoonrises said:

Just one bad performance??? what are you on about you egg, are you sure you've been attending the same matches as me?

tommcfc said:
Rochdale Blue said:

They kept him because they believe he can do the job. You could also apply the same logic if they had taken over at the swamp some years ago and whisky nose had just been given control. Correct me if i'm wrong, but wouldn't Cook have been more concerned about his own position rather than who the manager would be?.

el blue said:
blumoonrises said:

Just one bad performance??? what are you on about you egg, are you sure you've been attending the same matches as me?

The keywords you missed are "ending in defeat.."...! I choose my words carefully.....obv more carefully than you read them..!

Rochdale Blue said:
tommcfc said:

They kept him because they believe he can do the job. You could also apply the same logic if they had taken over at the swamp some years ago and whisky nose had just been given control. Correct me if i'm wrong, but wouldn't Cook have been more concerned about his own position rather than who the manager would be?.

is the only reason you want to keep hughes is because you think he can be the next baconface? on the minutest chance he becomes one of the most successful managers ever OVER A 20 ODD YEAR REIGN? and fergiscum didnt have the sort of money we're talking about here hughes has everything he needs in front of him to make it work. and can't seem to do that.

blumoonrises said:
el blue said:

The keywords you missed are "ending in defeat.."...! I choose my words carefully.....obv more carefully than you read them..!

Oh ok sorry i didnt realise that its acceptable to play shit football as long as we get to savour the priviledge of drawing the game. I'll bear that in mind from now on. HUGHES IN.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.