F@@k off Hughes (MERGED)

Cobwebcat said:
You've all been waiting for a defeat for ages haven't you and now it's time to point the finger of blame and of course it's nothing to do with the players, no it's 100% the manager. Let's start again with a new set up, a new Manager, backroom staff.

How are you judged at work by the way...every day, every week or annually like in the real world?

Let's all blame Hughes for everything and let's get all the haters to join in and say "I told you so" because we lost a game.

IDIOTS.

One question.....if you don't like the next manager what then? Have a think!

People expected us to lose today but like that, not being hammered all game, Hughes has had far too many chances imo.
Hes spent far too much money for results like:
City0-0 Birmingham
City 2-2 Fulham
City 1-1 Hull
city 3-3 burnley
Bolton3-3 City
Wigan 1-1 City
spurs 3-0 City
City 2-2 Fulam (cc) won in extra time againt reserves

Other chairmen/Board would opf sacked hughes last season after being beaten at west brom and boro.

Its ok beating chelsea and arsenal but the reality is we are behind birmingham with a front 3 costing about £80 mill and 2 centre halfs costing about £40 mill who cant defend

It is the players imposed on us by the marketing men that have let us down, not the Hughes men.

With our player SWP injured, and no Bellamy, Lescot injured, Bridge injured etc it was a struggle.

blumoonrises said:
disgraceful performance, worst of the season no doubt.

but not as disgraceful as most posts in this thread, the fact that there are more users logged on at the moment than I've ever seen before speaks volumes.. tellin other blues to fuck off for showing the patience to wait till the end of the season says everything.

This is after just ONE bad performance that has ended in defeat.. it almost makes the defeat more bearable when I see how annoyed it has made many pricks on here... they deserve the disappointment..and certainly don't deserve to enjoy the success that will eventually come!

I've often thought this and now is the time to say it..:

Unless you attend the matches on a regular basis, your opinion counts for shit...

so you were there tonight then?

your sound like the prick mate. its a forum for opinions

Corky said:
It is the players imposed on us by the marketing men that have let us down, not the Hughes men.

With our player SWP injured, and no Bellamy, Lescot injured, Bridge injured etc it was a struggle.

Are you saying the marketing men are behind the likes of Bridge and RSC stumping up at the club. And if someone other than Hughes "imposed" players on us, WTF didn't Hughes stop them? Ir is that not his job either?

blumoonrises said:

but not as disgraceful as most posts in this thread, the fact that there are more users logged on at the moment than I've ever seen before speaks volumes.. tellin other blues to fuck off for showing the patience to wait till the end of the season says everything.

This is after just ONE bad performance that has ended in defeat.. it almost makes the defeat more bearable when I see how annoyed it has made many pricks on here... they deserve the disappointment..and certainly don't deserve to enjoy the success that will eventually come!

Unless you attend the matches on a regular basis, your opinion counts for shit...

Well said mate...perhaps we should bring back the likes of Wayne Biggins, Sammy Mac, Ricky Holden etc to remember what a real team should play like. Wonder if the morons shouting now will make as much noise supporting the team against Sunderland?.

Corky said:

Please explain who's doing the imposing??? and why are these imposer picking Mark Hughes team?? (not being arguementive just asking)

As a season ticket holder for 31 yrs, and therefore seen it all.... I have the patience and common sense to know that its likely to take another 1 or 2 seasons, and there will be more disappointing results like tonight to come....which I can certainly cope with, knowing that the future is bright...

HUGHES IS SHIT!

Anybody who's still got faith in this Tw@t is cleary fucking blind. He's shit, Can't motivate our Players, The Players don't cleary play for him.
Fucking 1 win in 10, is fucking awful. I don't think i'm going to waste my money and go to any games Until this fucking REJECT is OUT of City.

He's a FUCKING Clown!

Hughes Out

Pam said:
Corky said:

Are you saying the marketing men are behind the likes of Bridge and RSC stumping up at the club. And if someone other than Hughes "imposed" players on us, WTF didn't Hughes stop them? Ir is that not his job either?

He is not a director, he is below them with less power.

Robinho couldn't care less about City, does not even want to watch us.

If Bridge played we may have come off better tonight, daft point.

The owners /exec chair bought Robungalo PTB.

blumoonrises said:

Well said mate...perhaps we should bring back the likes of Wayne Biggins, Sammy Mac, Ricky Holden etc to remember what a real team should play like. Wonder if the morons shouting now will make as much noise supporting the team against Sunderland?.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.