F@@k off Hughes (MERGED)

wrongun73 said:
just got up and still fucking fuming about last night, apart from tevez pulling his tripe out i cant see any other positives.
i counted 3 shots on target in 90 mins, micah richards so far out of position it was like having sun jihai back, toure, a class defender just looking bizz, adebayor gone the way of the pear as well! first 20 mins i thought we controlled the game then suddenly the wheels fell off in a big way. i even stormed out of the pub like a little girl before the end. i kept giving hughes time when we started with all the draws but 8 draws and a defeat down the line i cant back the guy any more, im trying not to slag him off he just isnt what we need he has to go.

Me too mate, im gutted and raging, not a good combination. Yeah our 3 shots on target, and the only one to make the keeper work was from the Tevez free kick in the 87th minute

Ricster said:
wrongun73 said:
just got up and still fucking fuming about last night, apart from tevez pulling his tripe out i cant see any other positives.
i counted 3 shots on target in 90 mins, micah richards so far out of position it was like having sun jihai back, toure, a class defender just looking bizz, adebayor gone the way of the pear as well! first 20 mins i thought we controlled the game then suddenly the wheels fell off in a big way. i even stormed out of the pub like a little girl before the end. i kept giving hughes time when we started with all the draws but 8 draws and a defeat down the line i cant back the guy any more, im trying not to slag him off he just isnt what we need he has to go.

Me too mate, im gutted and raging, not a good combination. Yeah our 3 shots on target, and the only one to make the keeper work was from the Tevez free kick in the 87th minute
haha 87th minute id spat my dummy right out by then mate i was long gone!

He says all the right things, I understand why the owners have kept faith with him, he seemed very angry,I have now reached the conclusion he is nothing more than a bullshit artist,by christ does Wenger get it right or what, out of his depth unless he is dealing with stopping a team playing ,how many draws,ie Blackburn for Ala,s sake smell the roses and get a top quality manager in, that can back up,the great things you are doing for our club

for me the part that hurts most is that once again we had no gameplan, wholly reliant on individual brilliance to create anything in the game which obviously didn't happen.

players unsure of where they are playing, when we have the ball we just look for the short pass into trouble before it goes backwards and then hoof.

the talent we have is on paper the best we have ever had, the only conclusion that can be drawn is our manager isn't good enough.

simples.

Surley even our owner with his piles of cash will suss out MH is useless when he has to ask for another £60m+ to re-build the defence in January, not twelve months after spending £65m+ bringing in "Better players".

Toure = Useless.
Lescott = just slightly better than useless.
Bridge = Interminent.
Richards = Had his confidence drained by MH
Ned = nowhere near fit just coming back from injury.
Zab = Pushed out by Hughes.

Lol...

We didn't play that badly, missed a few opportunities (Ade two clear chances, Petrov free kick, Dawson handball should've been a penalty) and Spuds weren't great either, just were able to convert on their chances -- their second was against the run of play and another day some of those through balls by Robbie/Stevie reach their target and we're very much in it. They defended well though and for that deserved the points.

ok ok. having watched that shite last night what can i add to this debate. the problem always is though that even if hughes is sacked who the hell do we get in? jose is not going to come while inter are still in champions league and top of serie A . so tell me who is out there who would make a difference. i feel even if we don't improve out league position very quickly he will be there till the end of the season. yeah we haven't played well many times this season but ffs. if and it a big if we win the next 3 games we will still be in a good position. trying maybe to be a glass half full type person but i can't see any better alternatives to hughes at the moment.

Breaker said:
Lol...

We didn't play that badly, missed a few opportunities (Ade two clear chances, Petrov free kick, Dawson handball should've been a penalty) and Spuds weren't great either, just were able to convert on their chances -- their second was against the run of play and another day some of those through balls by Robbie/Stevie reach their target and we're very much in it. They defended well though and for that deserved the points.

did you watch the same game as me?

we were hopeless.

mancyman said:
ok ok. having watched that shite last night what can i add to this debate. the problem always is though that even if hughes is sacked who the hell do we get in? jose is not going to come while inter are still in champions league and top of serie A . so tell me who is out there who would make a difference. i feel even if we don't improve out league position very quickly he will be there till the end of the season. yeah we haven't played well many times this season but ffs. if and it a big if we win the next 3 games we will still be in a good position. trying maybe to be a glass half full type person but i can't see any better alternatives to hughes at the moment.

I wouldn't say that ;)

Breaker said:
Lol...

cant agree there mate, first 15-20 mins i thought we were the better side but then just let them back in. from then on there was only one team who wanted the points and they didnt play in black.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.