F@@k off Hughes (MERGED)

Breaker said:
Lol...

We didn't play that badly, missed a few opportunities (Ade two clear chances, Petrov free kick, Dawson handball should've been a penalty) and Spuds weren't great either, just were able to convert on their chances -- their second was against the run of play and another day some of those through balls by Robbie/Stevie reach their target and we're very much in it. They defended well though and for that deserved the points.
Spurs thoroughly outplayed us. We were awful.

PaulPowre said:
Surley even our owner with his piles of cash will suss out MH is useless when he has to ask for another £60m+ to re-build the defence in January, not twelve months after spending £65m+ bringing in "Better players".

Toure = Useless.
Lescott = just slightly better than useless.
Bridge = Interminent.
Richards = Had his confidence drained by MH
Ned = nowhere near fit just coming back from injury.
Zab = Pushed out by Hughes.

toure and lescott will come good, Richards is shite, worst positional sense player I've seen, too busy poncing around with fast cars.

tonethestone said:
PaulPowre said:
Surley even our owner with his piles of cash will suss out MH is useless when he has to ask for another £60m+ to re-build the defence in January, not twelve months after spending £65m+ bringing in "Better players".

Toure = Useless.
Lescott = just slightly better than useless.
Bridge = Interminent.
Richards = Had his confidence drained by MH
Ned = nowhere near fit just coming back from injury.
Zab = Pushed out by Hughes.

toure and lescott will come good, Richards is shite, worst positional sense player I've seen, too busy poncing around with fast cars.
Toure's been in decline for several years now. I wouldn't pin your hopes on him coming good any time soon.

mancyman said:
so give us an altenative to hughes who is going to come at the moment.

way things are at Inter, Mourinho could possibly be persuaded to leave there now. Surely Hughes hasn't long now, we haven't played well in lge once since early Oct, just keep Reading that back.

mancyman said:
so give us an altenative to hughes who is going to come at the moment.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=152938" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=152938</a>

Pam said:
FeedTheGoat10 said:
WE'RE NOT GETTING MOURINHO

AND YOU KNOW THIS, HOW?
Jose's doing great in italy. He's won everything in England, so before he comes back here he'll have won everything in italy and spain. ie 5+ years. If we do get him, yeah great.. But there aren't many better than hughes for the job at the moment.

Dubai Blue said:
tonethestone said:
Toure's been in decline for several years now. I wouldn't pin your hopes on him coming good any time soon.

At least 3 times in the 1st half he was the man playing lennon onside whilst everyone else was inline, which then made sylvinho look bad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.