F@@king rubbish today - your thoughts

Re: Fucking rubbish today - your thoughts

scorer said:
BillyShears said:
Mike D said:
Oh what do you expect Billy an orgie of positive some felching with Hughes and bit of ring licking with Bellers. Its all about opinions not everyone wants to cowtail with you an the rest of the happy clappers and pretend everything is great

Oh what do I expect Mike D? I expect that Hughes will be sacked in the summer...but I expect that between now and then you, Snorer, and few others on this board will ensure that for at least 90% of the time between now and then bluemoon will be a steaming, putrid, pile of shit to read.

The same boring, dull, pointless, attention seeking, posters - wetting their pants, then sitting in their soiled underwear in front of their computers typing "Hughes Out" "Hughes is shit..." over and over again.

Still, whatever gets you people through the day...

Billy... if it is you, learn to type or get your keyboard looked at.

Ypou must be in your fucking element seeing City lose again... I think it is the fact we have been unsuccesful for 33 years is what keeps you here

Never good taking the piss out someone for their typing and then making the same errors!! Made me laugh

Re: Fucking rubbish today - your thoughts

scorer said:
BillyShears said:
Mike D said:
Oh what do you expect Billy an orgie of positive some felching with Hughes and bit of ring licking with Bellers. Its all about opinions not everyone wants to cowtail with you an the rest of the happy clappers and pretend everything is great

Oh what do I expect Mike D? I expect that Hughes will be sacked in the summer...but I expect that between now and then you, Snorer, and few others on this board will ensure that for at least 90% of the time between now and then bluemoon will be a steaming, putrid, pile of shit to read.

The same boring, dull, pointless, attention seeking, posters - wetting their pants, then sitting in their soiled underwear in front of their computers typing "Hughes Out" "Hughes is shit..." over and over again.

Still, whatever gets you people through the day...

Billy... if it is you, learn to type or get your keyboard looked at.

Ypou must be in your fucking element seeing City lose again... I think it is the fact we have been unsuccesful for 33 years is what keeps you here

But Scorer....you admitted in an earlier post that if City win you would stay away?!!

Or was that sarcasm? ;-)

andrewjames1982 said:
wat i dont understand is all city fans hate utd but mark hughes is ok i dont think utd would ever hav an ex city player as manager hughes has had long enough the way its going we will be the richest club in the championship

Hitler, Maggie Thatcher, Pol pot, Stalin, Alf fuckin Garnet

foreverblue said:
pedrospiderpig said:
hate to say it but didnt west ham score in the second half and we didnt. so we wasnt the better team in the 2nd half. we all have an opinion and ime sticking with mine. even the mighty big spending bolton have gone above us. ime fucking pissed right off

So if a team batters another and they go up the field and score they are a better team? I said you know fuck all about football, the truth is you know less than fuck all!!

Precisely- just because they scored and we didn't does not mean they were the better team (not that I think we were great but we probably didn't deserve to lose). However it does make it very frustrating and also worrying that we just seem incapable of taking our chances. In that respect how can Hughes be at fault if the players on the pitch don't take the chances when they come to them. I'm not Hughes' biggest fan by any means and I think that his substitutions for the majority of the season have been bizarre at best however I really don't think sacking him is the answer here - I don't actually know what the answer is but nobody is paying me several million a year to figure it out.

As has been said by a few people already he seems to lack any plan B and not just away from home. There just never seems to be another idea. Today a lot of the players were far from at their best but out away form has been so awful there is more to it than just players having a bad day.

The argument that teams are above us in the league or have a really good home record is not, in my opinion a good enough one. The team we have should be higher up the league, unfortunately, as is always the way with City, you just don't know which City are going to turn up. This is one thing that I am sure is the manager's responsibility- why is he unable to get a consistently good performance out of them? I don't think we have some divine right to beat any team but if we played well and lost I'd just about be able to stomach it. We aren't going to achieve anything if we settle for losing or drawing on the basis that the other team are on a good run or are hard to beat at home- that's not the mentality of a successful team.

As you can tell, I am really not sure Hughes is going to make a success of this but realistically I don't know who we could replace him with.

foreverblue said:
andrewjames1982 said:
wat i dont understand is all city fans hate utd but mark hughes is ok i dont think utd would ever hav an ex city player as manager hughes has had long enough the way its going we will be the richest club in the championship

No only the tossers who have held us back for years do, and I am sure you are a rag bastard!!
me red gud en i want the best for city being laugh at all time for being blue is not gud hughes isnt right 4 us its not working simple as

the difference today was the managers zola seems to have a way of playing which is evident in the way westham are currently playing and i think he knows what hes going to get week in week out but mh doesnt seem to have a clue we dont know what to expect and there seems to bo no plan b and he also spent 100mil more.

foreverblue said:
pedrospiderpig said:
hate to say it but didnt west ham score in the second half and we didnt. so we wasnt the better team in the 2nd half. we all have an opinion and ime sticking with mine. even the mighty big spending bolton have gone above us. ime fucking pissed right off

So if a team batters another and they go up the field and score they are a better team? I said you know fuck all about football, the truth is you know less than fuck all!!

That's exactly what it means!

You obviously know fuck all about football if you think the "better" team is the one with the most possession, or the most entertaining style, or the most near misses.

If you really know football, then you KNOW it's only about scoring goals.

You decide a football match by who scores the most goals. That's it. Nothing else.

Nowt for style or presentation. Nowt for "battering" them. Nope.

The deciding factor in a football match is who scores most goals. That's it. It's simple really. i'm surprised you don't get it.

Oh, and can you show me the criteria for what constitutes the "better" team in a football match?

I only know the one factor... you clearly think there are others.

Bellamy Bojinov

Robinho Dejong Ireland SWP

Onuoha Kompany Dunne Zabaleta

|Given

Subs Elano, Bridge, Hart, Richards, Sturridge

Would that work

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.