F1 2023 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you noticed nobody ever celebrates with Verstappen. He was doing donuts on his own and he always celebrates on his own on the podium. A solid reflection of his twatty personality.
The majority of the grid seem to like him though and he has a huge friend group amongst drivers so they seem to see it differently to viewers

F1 is in danger of disappearing up its own arse.
That's Liberty Media for you...

It's Red Bulls turn to dominate. (Albeit dubiously).

I heard someone say on five live that's it turning into a vehicle for social media and catering for drive to survive over racing.

I really hope Lando can break through and get his first win next season. Also super impressed with Piastri this year.

Have you noticed nobody ever celebrates with Verstappen. He was doing donuts on his own and he always celebrates on his own on the podium. A solid reflection of his twatty personality.
Wow. I’m sorry (being polite right now) but that is a pure nonsens bitter reaction towards a driver that is SO good he broke nearly every record in one season. And if you are not convinced (pretty sure you ate not) ask yourself how big a gap exist between Perez and Verstappen, both driving the very same car.

Is this because you haven’t heard the British anthem one single tine this season? Mate get real. Or simply don’t watch. But stop trying to be the twatty personality you are referring to. And appreciate the fantastic achievement from Verstappen and RB. People in the F1 actually do. All of them.

I like to add however that I sincerely hope the other teams and their drivers will do better next season. The sport needs it.

Has anyone been to Suzuka? Thinking about trying to head over for the race in April. I hear the trains to/from Nagoya to the track are usually a nightmare as far as wait times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.