F1 2024 season

I didn't know there was a YouTube version.

Must admit I only dip in and out of that show, I find the jokey banter stuff a bit tiresome. Same with the Matt & Tommy podcast, it's a bit grating.

Sometimes worth it because you can see EJ's face when Coulthard triggers him.

I agree it's a bit hit and miss. They clip it well for viral shorts which makes it more interest than it is.

Newey to Stroll FC confirmed then.

A bit like Omar Barrada going to the rags.

Aston Martin are going nowhere while their driver lineup consists of a bang average rich lad doing it for a hobby and a has-been. They are not a serious team.

They're paying Newey more than Pep gets paid and City and it's not even a full time job - completely mental, and it's all going to end in tears.

Sky talking about Alonso's third title - jog on.

Last edited:

Aston Martin are going nowhere while their driver lineup consists of a bang average rich lad doing it for a hobby and a has-been. They are not a serious team.

They're paying Newey more than Pep gets paid and City and it's not even a full time job - completely mental, and it's all going to end in tears.

"I want you to make my Lance a World Champion"

"I'm an engineer, not a miracle worker Laurence."

EJ will have probably put a multi million payment clause to himself if he ever did.

Last edited:

Going to take time to turn Aston Martin into a team that can compete in the top three let alone win world titles. They will be well along with the 2025 car which won’t really have any of Newey’s input on it, so we won’t see anything that really resembles from the ground up from him till 2026 which will have another regulation change coming. They will need to get all the departments on aero, wind tunnel, engine etc aligned to what he wants, Red Bull did it in the early days but it didn’t happen over night.

Going to take time to turn Aston Martin into a team that can compete in the top three let alone win world titles. They will be well along with the 2025 car which won’t really have any of Newey’s input on it, so we won’t see anything that really resembles from the ground up from him till 2026 which will have another regulation change coming. They will need to get all the departments on aero, wind tunnel, engine etc aligned to what he wants, Red Bull did it in the early days but it didn’t happen over night.
If Laurence Stroll is serious about competing at the top, he needs to sack his kid and probably get rid of Alonso as well.

Newey, eh?

alonso-hype-train-reaching-bullet-train-speeds-v0-f81pr7l2upla1.jpg

Alonso driving the AMR25

Jeremy-Clarkson-Atom.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.