F1 2024 season

Not the new drivers Hamilton not as blatant
You're kidding right? Alonso, Massa, Webber, Rosberg, Vettel, Raikonnen, Russell and Verstappen might want to have words with you.

Interesting race this so far - not too much drama but it's pretty tense.

Magnussen doing Hulkenberg a solid here.

Fascinated to see how Norris' race shakes out towards the end.

Interesting race this so far - not too much drama but it's pretty tense.

Magnussen doing Hulkenberg a solid here.

Fascinated to see how Norris' race shakes out towards the end.
It's early days in the season but it could shape up to be more interesting in the rest of the pack.

Red Bull aren't being challenged right now, unless they start having reliability issues.

Yes agree am talking about the drivers now!
Fair enough. But you didn't say that in the post I replied to. And I think there's one or two around at the moment who would do whatever it takes to get the job done. Not that we're likely to find out; MV is so far ahead of everyone that no one will get near enough to him to benefit from any dirty tricks.

I said I'd give the F1 a fair shake and watch the first few races to see if things has improved from last season.

Well... It's even worse than last year.

I think I'm just going to reduce my viewing down to the 'classic' events.

- Suzuka
- Monaco Qualy (not the race)
- Silverstone
- Spa
- Monza
- Interlagos

Indycar starts tomorrow and there's the Sebring 12 hours next Saturday to look forward to. Thank goodness there's racing outside of F1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.