F1 2024 season

He wouldn't need to, his car is so much faster than anyone else's right now.

I'm not a fan of Max's but come on, let the hate go and move on with your life.
He's matured in the last year or so (or more like he doesn't really have to fight currently) but before that he was at Romain Grosjean levels of psychotically dangerous driving on a regular basis.

Hakkinen was something special. Barrichello couldn't be allowed to progress in that Ferrari team. One I also feel for was Mark Webber. Could have been champion at least once and seemed like a decent bloke.
Webber is/was the kind of bloke I'd love to have a pint with but was lacking that extra bit of killer instinct that marks out the wheat from the chaff.

I feel exactly the same way about Bottas in the current crop of drivers.

Can’t be easy being the number two driver in a team. Yeah; the money is good. But they'll never get the glory the main guy gets.
Which is why nxt season, is going to be spicy as hell!

Webber is/was the kind of bloke I'd love to have a pint with but was lacking that extra bit of killer instinct that marks out the wheat from the chaff.

I feel exactly the same way about Bottas in the current crop of drivers.
Proper car guy. But more V8 Supercars.

So far there’s again no team bridging the gap to RB. Pity with Verstappen head and shoulders the best driver driving for RB as well. It will be another boring F1 season as so many in the past. It’s too much clean racing as well. Do the cars even get dirty you wonder. Anyways it’s still up to other teams and drivers to make it more exciting.

What an utter Borefest.

Did you think? I’m interested to see what the consensus of opinion is on yesterday as I enjoyed it.

Obviously the winner was predictable and Sky barely even mentioned his name or showed a clip of Max all race, but I found the midfield quite an interesting race, particularly with Norris going long and the battle between Lewis and Piastri. McLaren really do have more than half a car and are knocking on the door of the top 3, it’s an amazing turnaround from where they were a year ago.

And the young kid in the Ferrari picking his way through the field was very impressive.

Not loads of drama and crashes which I know some people like but for an old school F1 fan like me there was a lot to take from yesterday.

Did you think? I’m interested to see what the consensus of opinion is on yesterday as I enjoyed it.

Obviously the winner was predictable and Sky barely even mentioned his name or showed a clip of Max all race, but I found the midfield quite an interesting race, particularly with Norris going long and the battle between Lewis and Piastri. McLaren really do have more than half a car and are knocking on the door of the top 3, it’s an amazing turnaround from where they were a year ago.

And the young kid in the Ferrari picking his way through the field was very impressive.

Not loads of drama and crashes which I know some people like but for an old school F1 fan like me there was a lot to take from yesterday.
No one else is winning, that can’t be good for the product.

Just caught up with the race as I was out last night.

Brilliant race from Bearman. What an achievement! Called up at late notice and a tough car and track. Take a bow young man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.