F1 2024 season

It doesn't make any sense to me, but this Joe is obviously far more knowledgeable than me about the workings going on in F1.

With everything that is, or isn't going on at Red Bull, if Max had pulled a trick like Alonso yesterday, then the keyboard warriors would have been frothing at the mouth and caused a social media overload. The worst they could do was try and make a comment to a mechanic into a much bigger story than it was.

As much as I think Max has developed into a great driver, if he (or his father) wants to go to Mercedes, then by all means go. I'd be more than happy to have Carlos Sainz take his place.
Hypothetically if Saint was to go to Red Bull the team wouldn't miss a beat - he'd be winning races from day one and would end up world champion.

Another fairly shit race that ended for commercial reasons with cars passing Russell while he was near upside down.

Try to be a little more accurate in your comments.............

..............he wasn't upside down. :)
Shows how bad it’s got that they now think it’s better for the subscriber to see the finish of a race under a virtual safety car, while leaving a car on its side in the middle of the track, having to go through the debris and off the track to do so.

F1 has turned into a farce and my worry is that these decisions will lead to a serious safety issue, all to create better entertainment value for the growing global audience.

Shows how bad it’s got that they now think it’s better for the subscriber to see the finish of a race under a virtual safety car, while leaving a car on its side in the middle of the track, having to go through the debris and off the track to do so.

F1 has turned into a farce and my worry is that these decisions will lead to a serious safety issue, all to create better entertainment value for the growing global audience.

I was surprised they didn’t red flag it.

Me too, but then realised it’s all about the product now rather than driver safety.

One of the reasons why it’s no longer one of my favourite sports and where once I’d be up to watch it, I now just catch the highlights or don’t bother at all.

No surprised whatsoever with Alonso. As if he gives a single fuck about Aston and the Stroll’s. Clearly thinks they’re a load of mugs and is rinsing them, and fair play to him.

He’s picking up big dollars to be Stoll’s babysitter while he waits on the sidelines for the big shuffle of the top lads which is underway.

Joe Saward on the Missed Apex podcast was saying last week that Max could leave Red Bull at the end of the season and it’s not impossible that he walks mid season the relationship between him and Jos and Horner is that bad.

“Uncle Joe”’s reputation as an ITK is pretty solid so this summer is going to be fascinating.

Not saying Alonso to red bull but god knows who’s going to be where.

6 months ago I’d have said Ricciardo to get Perez’s seat in the summer was nailed on but he’s hardly made a case for himself so far…

Can’t wait for silly season!
Ricciardo is massively overated. Done fook all apart from when he was at RB. Sainz would be a good fit for Perez or will the wops pull the plug on wankerton.

Bound to go that way once Liberty Media took it over. They've notice more yanks are watching it and want to cater more for them with registering trademarks for possible future GPs in Chicago and New York.

It would have probably been red flagged at any other time in the race.

The car was right in the middle of the track with debris all around and Russell still inside!!

The time in the race shouldn't make any difference to the decision.

Eddie Jordan stirring up the shit saying daddy Stroll could sack the Disney prince and get Sainz in to partner Alonso next season.

Swimming pools full of popcorn at the ready if that happens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.