F1 2024 season

Decided to watch as am away and wanted a chilled Sunday where I wouldn’t succumb to the Mrs wanting to drag me here and there. Quite enjoyed the race but it once again became quite predictable until Russell went to plan B, with LH having to take the spot in the closing laps. Now being the second driver, I had it in my head that Russell would take the points and that’s how it turned out. No real complaints there.

However, this is one of the many reasons why I won’t pay Sky. It’s a fantastic production, only let down by their need to focus on just one team. Early on, focussing on the Red Bulls was shameful, telling us how they would be flying through the pack when most could see that the DRS train would have a huge impact.

RB and MV are the Rags and their best player, fucking infuriating to listen to the Sky sycophants choking their chicken.

Russell DSQ due to a weight issue, so Hamilton wins, more than 2 hours after the race.

Croft has suggested a couple of possible factors - no cool down lap at Spa to pick up rubber marbles, and also because he only made one stop, the tyres might have been more worn.

Fucking piss-take, all so Russell can take the win. Mercedes need to have a word with themselves, they’ve lost 18 points in the constructors championship over this, and given their competition extra ones.

It comes across as very amateur-ish.
I fucking hate that shit. Watch a race to see what happens, not to have to come back to some technical shit 2 hrs later. It was obvious that the team had given Russell the win, but to get it so wrong in doing so is just pathetic by the team.

I always enjoy watching F1, part of the DNA, but the technicalities, and lack of professionalism from teams, puts me off again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.