F1 Season 2020.

His defence of him will be nothing to do with his family bankrolling Red Bull to have him in the car.
Albon? I thought his father is almost unseen and his mother has had all her money taken off of her?

I didn't know that?
Haha your question mark has thrown me a bit! If you didn't know that, now you do :)

I'm pretty sure that had it not been for Ricciardo going to to Renault at the last minute we never even would have heard of Albon, unless you're a real motorsport nerd.

Haha your question mark has thrown me a bit! If you didn't know that, now you do :)

I'm pretty sure that had it not been for Ricciardo going to to Renault at the last minute we never even would have heard of Albon, unless you're a real motorsport nerd.
Apologies. The question mark is a typo.

Thank you for the info.

Honda to quit F1 at the end of the 2021 season, the cost and research into producing the hybrid engines can be astronomical so it’s understandable Honda wants out with covid biting and their focus probably on fully electric cars.

Will be interesting to see where this leaves Red Bull, Renault look like they are starting to get their shit together would they supply their engines to Red Bull again with the acrimonious split that happened last time? No way Mercedes or Ferrari would help them.

that's a pretty big blow to F1 really, Brawn wanted to change the engine regs to entice smaller suppliers in but the teams refused. It's going to end up run by Toto on behalf of Mercedes at this rate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.