F1 Season 2020.

Albon nearly having a break down on team radio about the tyre wear. His engineer just game him the race order and said Vettel managed 30 odd laps on the softs. Out of his depth.

I'm sure Ricciardo will do well at McLaren but I'm wondering why Ferrari overlooked him? Of course at the moment their car isn't great and McLaren seems to be doing well but still, he warrants the prestige of racing for Ferrari and I'm sure they're capable of pulling back their place on the podium.

At Red Bull he obtained quite a few podiums and race wins. He sets pretty fast lap times as well, his form has taken a dip since the move to Renault but the car isn't great. Think he was fed up at Red Bull with Verstappen being the golden boy and priority. You can tell Red Bull have missed him since his departure and Horner looked gutted in the Netflix series.

I'm sure Ricciardo will do well at McLaren but I'm wondering why Ferrari overlooked him? Of course at the moment their car isn't great and McLaren seems to be doing well but still, he warrants the prestige of racing for Ferrari and I'm sure they're capable of pulling back their place on the podium.

At Red Bull he obtained quite a few podiums and race wins. He sets pretty fast lap times as well, his form has taken a dip since the move to Renault but the car isn't great. Think he was fed up at Red Bull with Verstappen being the golden boy and priority. You can tell Red Bull have missed him since his departure and Horner looked gutted in the Netflix series.

I can’t believe how backwards Ferrari have gone this year. Danny Ric May well be ahead of them if he’s got a McClaren with a Mercedes engine in the back of it. Redbull fucked up big time not doing enough to keep him as Gasly and Albon have never pushed Verstapen like Ricciardo did.

watching the F1 yesterday on Sky it’s a shame seeing Rosberg on presenting duties. Would Hamilton have got a free run at all those world titles with him still around? Bottas never pushes him and is good for Mercedes as he is consistent at picking up podiums without tangling with his team mate. Rosberg v Hamilton was much more fun as they hated each other and would race.

I watched both series of that Netflix thing during lockdown and really enjoyed them. The episodes with Red Bull/Renault and Ricciardo were brilliantly awkward to watch. Nearly as much as the one focusing on Williams towards the end of series 2!

Reactions: mat

Bahrain using outside track for finale. Should be interesting.

That track could be a real engine breaker. Especially coming towards the end of the season.

Every weekend FP1 and FP2 give you that glimmer of hope that maybe the rest of the field are closing the gap on Mercedes but no doubt they’ll do their quali sims in FP3 and be a good 7 tenths clear of everyone again before having a whole second in Q3

Every weekend FP1 and FP2 give you that glimmer of hope that maybe the rest of the field are closing the gap on Mercedes but no doubt they’ll do their quali sims in FP3 and be a good 7 tenths clear of everyone again before having a whole second in Q3
Last qualifying session where "party modes" are allowed today, so hopefully the Q3 differences won't be so great from Monza onwards.

But the question today is, will Ferrari get out of Q1???

Apparently they're now saying that they think they're the only "legal" cars on the grid, after their engine was castrated mid-way through last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.