F1 Season 2021

Better than seeing the team that have had the best car for the past seven seasons easily win another dull championship.

This is the best season since 2012. The French Grand Prix was an all time classic to me and there's been so many good races this season because finally the Mercs have been caught.
I agree I'm watching more of the F1 this season because its been a great start to the season I've really enjoyed the last few races.

Better than seeing the team that have had the best car for the past seven seasons easily win another dull championship.

This is the best season since 2012. The French Grand Prix was an all time classic to me and there's been so many good races this season because finally the Mercs have been caught.

Not really, it's been far too easy for Red Bull in recent races. It's only fun if the underdog keeps their lead for as long as possible. The clear and overwhelming favourite is driving off in the best car so it's not that much better than Rosberg/Lewis or Vettel/Lewis. Kudos to Max and Red Bull but it's not like Mercedes are putting up an intelligent fight.

That one's pretty blunt about who are affected most!

My recollection is that there's maybe 1-2 occasions a season of a car leaving without wheels connected properly, which seems pretty low to change rules midseason.

Yep. Looks like Hamilton might actually have some competition. Which, I fully understand, some Hamilton fans won't want. But it has to be better for the sport than the procession it's been for the last few seasons.
I (and I’m sure many others) like Hamilton but it’s nothing like being a City fan. I don’t get remotely upset if he doesn’t win. I prefer a close season like this where he may not win to a season with dull racing where he canters off into the distance.

I (and I’m sure many others) like Hamilton but it’s nothing like being a City fan. I don’t get remotely upset if he doesn’t win. I prefer a close season like this where he may not win to a season with dull racing where he canters off into the distance.
I wouldn't be a rabid F1 fan, far from it. And I'm not into the cult of personality, so it doesn't really bother me who'll win the championship. But, like you, I'd get more interest out of a competitive season than a stroll for Lewis. He'd probably get more enjoyment out of winning a close contest than, say, the way last season developed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.