F1 Season 2021

As I've already stated, I'm not a huge follower of F1. So someone might be able to explain why there's both an Austrian AND Styrian Grand Prix. Ditto, two in Italy.

As I've already stated, I'm not a huge follower of F1. So someone might be able to explain why there's both an Austrian AND Styrian Grand Prix. Ditto, two in Italy.

Because of Covid cancellations. I think it was meant to be the Canadian GP instead of two Austrian GPs.

Can't remember which one the second Italian race replaced.

So I think the reason why they're racing in the same country twice is related to COVID race cancellations elsewhere.

Why they're named differently I think is once upon a time you weren't allowed multiple races in one country, so to get around it the second would be named something different. You used to have the European GP for this reason.

So you have Austria and Styria, as well as Italy and Imola.

China, Canada, Singapore were cancelled and not rearranged.

France was rearranged from this week to last week when Turkey was cancelled/rearranged, and Styrian inserted, presumably because next week is at the same place.

I wonder if Mercedes can go the race without screwing something up relating to pitstops?

Williams have screwed Russell out the points and Red Bull have just messed up Perez's stop.

And Bottas jumps the Red Bull.

Clean stop for Hamilton as well.

So no seems like they've done well.

Williams have screwed Russell out the points and Red Bull have just messed up Perez's stop.

And Bottas jumps the Red Bull.

Clean stop for Hamilton as well.

So no seems like they've done well.
You're welcome Mercedes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.