F1 Season 2021

I like the look of it.
18 inch wheels and much cleaner body work.
That front wing looks a bit of a weapon.
As long as they don’t start letting the teams subvert it all with micro fins all over the place.

Reactions: mat
Why couldn't F1 use F2 rules for their spring race?

I'd have preferred their version of qualification where the top 10 Is reversed for their first sprint race. Likewise positions for their 2nd one.

F1 qualifying starts at 18:00 and I have concerns the sprint race tomorrow will be just be a train.

I'd have preferred their version of qualification where the top 10 Is reversed for their first sprint race. Likewise positions for their 2nd one.

F1 qualifying starts at 18:00 and I have concerns the sprint race tomorrow will be just be a train.
because the big teams have to win. Sprint race should be tonight and a reverse grid of the Austria race results. Then have qualifying and race as usual.

Max just gets to drive off in 2 races instead of 1. Pointless.

Reactions: mat

Sounds pretty complicated.

'With three races and only one Qualifying session taking place per event, the results of the Friday’s final classification of the Qualifying session will determine the starting grid for the Sunday Feature Race.

The starting grid of Saturday’s Sprint Race 1 will be determined by reversing the top 10 finishers of Friday’s Qualifying session results.

Lastly, the starting grid of Saturday’s Sprint Race 2 will be determined by reversing the top 10 finishers of Sprint Race 1.'

Not sure it would be a good fit for F1 which has to be kept simple to a certain degree, to not alienate the casual fan.

No point worrying how it's going to go yet. We will find out this weekend to a degree and should have a good idea if it's worth keeping after the other two events holding two races.

I'm looking forward to it as something different tbh.

Sounds pretty complicated.

'With three races and only one Qualifying session taking place per event, the results of the Friday’s final classification of the Qualifying session will determine the starting grid for the Sunday Feature Race.

The starting grid of Saturday’s Sprint Race 1 will be determined by reversing the top 10 finishers of Friday’s Qualifying session results.

Lastly, the starting grid of Saturday’s Sprint Race 2 will be determined by reversing the top 10 finishers of Sprint Race 1.'

Not sure it would be a good fit for F1 which has to be kept simple to a certain degree, to not alienate the casual fan.

No point worrying how it's going to go yet. We will find out this weekend to a degree and should have a good idea if it's worth keeping after the other two events holding two races.

I'm looking forward to it as something different tbh.
I'm looking forward to seeing how it works. It will either be brilliant or a literal procession as teams don't want to fuck their cars up.

because the big teams have to win. Sprint race should be tonight and a reverse grid of the Austria race results. Then have qualifying and race as usual.

Max just gets to drive off in 2 races instead of 1. Pointless.
I like your proposal in comparison to the one we've got. Sounds far more exciting.

I'm looking forward to seeing how it works. It will either be brilliant or a literal procession as teams don't want to fuck their cars up.

Thing is, if you're nowhere near the front (only top three get points in the sprint race) then it will be hard to justify going for a 50/50 move when you can't get any points and potentially ruin your Sunday race.

So I definitely see your worry.

But then again some aggressive drivers might prey on other driver cautiousness and find it's easier to make places compared to the normal races and it could be worth the risk.

Thing is, if you're nowhere near the front (only top three get points in the sprint race) then it will be hard to justify going for a 50/50 move when you can't get any points and potentially ruin your Sunday race.

So I definitely see your worry.

But then again some aggressive drivers might prey on other driver cautiousness and find it's easier to make places compared to the normal races and it could be worth the risk.
Keep the camera's at the middle of the grid teams scrapping each other.

:)

Crowd cheering for Russell made qualifying for me

Amazing lap from George. I really hope he gets that Mercedes drive sooner rather than later.

Merc... Surprise, surprise when we come back to a fast flowing circuit like Barcelona and Portimao they are fast again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.