F1 Season 2021

Tbh as soon as Ricciardo overtook Alonso that sprint race was over, barring some mild intrigue over Sainz. Everything before then was excellent, everything after was standard modern F1, minus the potential excitement over pitstops.
I think they should have to refuel themselves. It’d add drama and it makes sense having a petrol station near a race track.

They should also have to eat a grab bag of crisps and a Mars Duo before finishing.

Tyre changes should be done at local garages too. It’d be good for the local economy. Be funny seeing the race leader having to wait til Thursday to get a slot to have them changed.

I enjoyed that. A little bit different and some jeopardy to boot. Lewis obviously not giving up without a fight but the lack of development on the Merc is likely to cost him this season.
I’m surprised he already re-upped for two more years after this, given they appear to be moving backwards, and don’t appear to have an answer to Verstappen in recent weeks.

Once again, the BGP might come down to tire management and strategy, and the 2-3 Mercedes might have something to say against the lonely Red Bull in front.

That inside rim of the right front tire was the problem on both the soft and medium, so it appears it might be a 2 stopper with ALL THREE tires getting a workout…Medium to start, Hard to get you through the middle-late stages, then a Soft to finish.

Might be interesting if someone can hold onto Max at the start, but if he gets away as he did in the Sprint, then he’s looking at a 10-12 second victory, all else being equal!

I’m surprised he already re-upped for two more years after this, given they appear to be moving backwards, and don’t appear to have an answer to Verstappen in recent weeks.

Once again, the BGP might come down to tire management and strategy, and the 2-3 Mercedes might have something to say against the lonely Red Bull in front.

That inside rim of the right front tire was the problem on both the soft and medium, so it appears it might be a 2 stopper with ALL THREE tires getting a workout…Medium to start, Hard to get you through the middle-late stages, then a Soft to finish.

Might be interesting if someone can hold onto Max at the start, but if he gets away as he did in the Sprint, then he’s looking at a 10-12 second victory, all else being equal!
Max winning must be getting tyring for Lewis.

Max winning must be getting tyring for Lewis.
Indeed. I’d tread lightly around Lewis this weekend, lest Max fuel a tire-ade from Hamilton Straight out of the box!

It’s the pits when you feel like your main rival has been put on a podium by the media for his driving. Lewis can’t rest on his laurels and really needs to get his shit in gear if he is to have a chance of winning the title this year!

Indeed. I’d tread lightly around Lewis this weekend, lest Max fuel a tire-ade from Hamilton Straight out of the box!

It’s the pits when you feel like your main rival has been put on a podium by the media for his driving. Lewis can’t rest on his laurels and really needs to get his shit in gear if he is to have a chance of winning the title this year!
I don’t think he will. As others have suggested, I think Mercedes have invested heavily in the new car under new regulations next year.

Just watching the coverage. One thing that I've always wondered about; those motor homes (mobile offices/hospitality, more like) in the paddock are fabulous structures. They must be
A. Fairly easily and quickly assembled. And
B. Pricey!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.