F1 thread - 2019 Season

It's true mate. I browse other F1 communities and anyone that isn't a Hamilton or Mercedes fan don't enjoy watching the same driver/team win by a country mile every season
Would they just love to watch their own team and driver romp to victory instead though?

Liars if they said no.

It is pathetic, maybe you/they feel the amount of money Ferrari pump into their development isn't quite enough, the poor under funded lambs.

Like I said earlier the Ferrari revival 2019 tour starts erm 2020...

Maybe?

Oh and one team is nearly always dominant, it is up to the others to get their acts together and design a car to challenge instead of talking about it.

Would they just love to watch their own team and driver romp to victory instead though?

Liars if they said no.

It is pathetic, maybe you/they feel the amount of money Ferrari pump into their development isn't quite enough, the poor under funded lambs.

Like I said earlier the Ferrari revival 2019 tour starts erm 2020...

Maybe?

Oh and one team is nearly always dominant, it is up to the others to get their acts together and design a car to challenge instead of talking about it.

I just want competition mate, be it from Ferrari, red bull, Renault or even Williams.
I'm bored of seeing the same story every season, I really don't see why that is such a controversial statement because F1 is a sport, not the Mercedes roadshow.
Of course it's up to other teams to challenge them, but bloody hell that doesn't make it any less boring or processional when it's the same team every season

Hardly. They're an incredibly consistent team but haven't been able to take that final step in the last 10 years.

Remarkably they haven't finished lower than 4th in the constructors since 1981. In that time Williams have come and almost gone, McLaren are a shadow of their former selfes. Benetton, Renault, Lotus etc whatever they're called at the moment have a few good years then go off the boil. To be near the top for that long isn't easy at all.
Hard not to be consistent with the most money. Although the rags are giving it a good go.

I just want competition mate, be it from Ferrari, red bull, Renault or even Williams.
I'm bored of seeing the same story every season, I really don't see why that is such a controversial statement because F1 is a sport, not the Mercedes roadshow.
Of course it's up to other teams to challenge them, but bloody hell that doesn't make it any less boring or processional when it's the same team every season
Were you bored watching City last season?

You are (were?) a Vettel fan and he won four in a row.
As you know I've only started properly watching in the last few years, but yeah I could imagine it would get boring for anyone else (although the races for the championships were close from what I've seen)
As I said, if you're a Hamilton fan I get you're enjoying this period of dominance much like I'd enjoy city winning the league 5 times in a row.
I just really want some competition to Mercedes stranglehold is all mate

As you know I've only started properly watching in the last few years, but yeah I could imagine it would get boring for anyone else (although the races for the championships were close from what I've seen)
As I said, if you're a Hamilton fan I get you're enjoying this period of dominance much like I'd enjoy city winning the league 5 times in a row.
I just really want some competition to Mercedes stranglehold is all mate
I still think Hamilton would have won last year in the Ferrari and would probably be ahead this year in it.

You are (were?) a Vettel fan and he won four in a row.

Yeah for two of those years a rival team took the championship to the last race I.e tight championships.

The only decent one in the hybrid era was 2016 when Rosberg won it and he of course was also in a Merc.

I'm sure the IndyCar on tonight at 21:30 on the Sky F1 channel will be a bit tighter up the front.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.