F1 thread - 2019 Season

Farcical scenes in P1 in Baku.

Session cancelled after George Russell had his floor and diffuser destroyed, going over a drain cover. Then the truck carrying his car back to the pits hit a bridge and broke the crane, leaving oil from that pouring all over the engine cover of the broken car!

Williams can not catch a break.

Farcical scenes in P1 in Baku.

Session cancelled after George Russell had his floor and diffuser destroyed, going over a drain cover. Then the truck carrying his car back to the pits hit a bridge and broke the crane, leaving oil from that pouring all over the engine cover of the broken car!

Williams can not catch a break.
That sounds like chaotic comedy I'll have to watch that haha

The reason it's cancelled is because they have to now check every other drain cover around the whole track.

Going to have to do some work now!
The race will be unpredictable now the teams have no time to run all their usual practice programs.
As the advertisement hoardings say: Well done Baku!

I think you're a troll at this point
If anyone is a troll on this thread I'm fairly sure its you.

You have a major problem in giving Lewis any ounce of credit for anything he achieves, such is your dislike of him. Every last word you say is, its the car, car, car car, Mercedes Mercedes Mercedes, to good, when they fuckin arnt. As ive just stated, lewis has already said its going to be a tough weekend to catch the Ferraris up.

If anyone is a troll on this thread I'm fairly sure its you.

You have a major problem in giving Lewis any ounce of credit for anything he achieves so is your dislike of him. Every last word you say is, its the car, car, car car, Mercedes Mercedes Mercedes, to good, when they fuckin arnt. As ive just stated, lewis has already said its going to be a tough weekend to catch the Ferraris up.

Haha obviously you don't really read many of my comments. I've maintained for a while that Lewis is the best driver on the grid, just seems like you've got an issue with being objective about the relative abilities of each car for some weird reason and it's all you ever seem to talk about at the moment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.