F1 thread - 2019 Season

Eddie Jordan is convinced Lewis will finish his career at Ferrari, never shuts up about it. That would be the opening for young Max i guess.

I just can't see Lewis leaving while Mercedes are still strong, he will retire and leave records that won't be broken for a long time.

Reactions: mat
Eddie Jordan is convinced Lewis will finish his career at Ferrari, never shuts up about it. That would be the opening for young Max i guess.

I just can't see Lewis leaving while Mercedes are still strong, he will retire and leave records that won't be broken for a long time.
Think about it though. If he went to Ferrari and won the wdc, he'd be in my mind unquestionably the greatest driver of all time.
He's already the best of his generation but to go and win it with a team in quite frankly disarray would put him even above Schumacher and Senna

The correct decision though I feel a great deal of sympathy for Pierre
Probably thinks he's blown his big shot at the big time and is probably right

The correct decision though I feel a great deal of sympathy for Pierre
Probably thinks he's blown his one shot at the big time and is probably right

I bet Kyvat is peed off he didn’t get the nod as he has done well this year. He might have the one lap speed to out do Verstappen in the same car which would have been interesting to see.

Lewis in the wall in P3.

Got to love the crowd cheering every time they replay the impact. LOL

Ferrari have to win this weekend, surely.

Grim news with Anthone Hubert losing his life in the GP2 race

RIP racer

Terrible crash it really is and very unlucky as he bounces off the tyre wall and straight into 170mph traffic with a car t-boning him.

To see the way the cars are left shows you the incredible impact and forces as these cars are strong beyond belief.

RIP young man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.