F1 thread - 2019 Season

The race sounded awful. Ferrari had it in the bag until Vettels misfortune on a track that's almost impossible to overtake on.

Why they want to manipulate the results by getting Leclerc ahead in the pits is an odd one after seemingly doing the opposite in the last race. I can only assume Vettel and Leclerc have been told that they are battling for number 1 driver status for the 2020 season.

As I am a Lewis fan and not Ferrari I think it was rather enhanced.
Also I think Ferrari cause a lot of their own problems with odd strategy.
If you're enjoyment is results driven then yeah fair enough I suppose.
I personally wanted to see Lewis battle with both Ferrari drivers but that was taken away from of us sadly

[QTE="aguerrrroooooooooooo, post: 12099013, member: 69143"]If you're enjoyment is results driven then yeah fair enough I suppose.
I personally wanted to see Lewis battle with both Ferrari drivers but that was taken away from of us sadly[/QUOTE]
I can't argue with that apart from to say that all sport is results driven. We did get to Charles attempts to get past Valteri and so there was excitement from that perspective.

Allowing Seb to run the team is not working for Ferrari. It is detracting from his own performance and destroying Chuck's chances, race after race.

Vettel lost the plot after the order was in place to let Leclerc pass and he refused, the team then fucked him over with tyres pit stops bring out behind Leclerc, so Vettel pulled up right in the middle of the race and made it look a engine problem bring out the safety car knowing lewis had a free pit stop, Ferrari will now get rid of Vettel at the end of the season and keep the young Leclerc and bring in a new number 2, maybe lewis dream to drive Ferrari could be on the cards

lewis just sat and waited for the trouble to boil over and won the race and Ferrari looking daft in 3rd place when a 1 and 2 on the cards

rain is ok in F1 but strong wind is not, with typhoon anything is possible and can blow itself out very quickly or become a monster

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.