FA / Carabao Cups Next Season

I remember us paired with Boro in fa cup last 16 back in 90s and I was so excited waiting. And then I was equally excited waiting for the uefa cup qualifying draw where we were to play that Welsh team. We are city we didnt have much success so I am against this idea of throwing cups in lieu of big ear that some power that be may not even permit us to win.

With the squad we have it actually benefits us more to be involved in everything for as long as we can. Keeps the "fringe" players involved and so they're ready to go if required in case of injuries. They're more up-to-speed so won't need a game or two to get their match legs in.

We have won one and may win the other, niether affected us wining the leaugue and the domeatuc cups are not why spurs beat us in the cl qtr.

Go for the lot

We could write history next weekend by being the first team ever in the almost 60 years of existence of 3 trophies to be the first team to win all them all. That is true history..... Imagine then doing it again? The likelihood of it being repeated is almost non existent - we aren’t in the Scottish league. Nobody over 35 wouldn’t want us to play to win everything. We have too much memory of the dark days to not respect the competitions we are in

Should we win the FA Cup this Saturday. This will mean that we have won all 4 trophies that are available to win. So let's go all out to retain everyone of them again next year. Let's create history hear by repeating this feat. By doing so their is no way anyone set of fans can say we were lucky to win all of them.

The first round of the Carabao cup will be drawn this Thursday at a Morrisons in London.

No i'm not taking the piss.
Lol, I had to Google that but you're right. I'm trying to find a reason as to why at the moment, last seasons was daft enough but this seems to take the biscuit (no pun intended).

Edit:-
John Luck, CMO of Intercarabao UK said, "Even better still, we’re delighted that it means we can continue to keep the Cup as inclusive as possible by giving fans the chance to come along to watch live."

Which of course is why last year it was done from Bangkok and Ho Chi Minh City...

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.