FA Chairman about to resign? (MERGED)

Triesman is a clown and I have no time for him. I have my doubts whether he is impartial.

Are his contacts the same types as get us the behind the scenes hot gossip?

The groundsmen, cleaners, tea ladys etc that supply us with top secret, behind closed doors, not for general release, don't let the fans know type of stories that we are so lucky to have shared with us on here?

Has he read it on a the Gullible F.C. Fansite and foolishly believed the postings of deluded morons who wouldn't realise they were being fed bullshit if it came out of the bulls arse, down a tube and straight into their dribbling cakeholes?

Then again he could be right and there was a conspiracy going on. If there was I'm sure the parties conspiring against us will cease to do so immediately.

Up there with Kennedy, Diana and 9/11 ;-)

Triesman should learn to keep his mouth shut. Blabbing off cos some young floozy hints that you may be in for a fumble is pathetic.

The Mail publishing it is pathetic.

Not getting the World Cup in 2018? Ho hum, not bothered.

I would love for us to get the World Cup in 2018 but thanks to the bickering of the bid committee and that rag the Mail it is all ruined.
Triesman is an idiot and shouldn't have said it but the mail has to take some responsibility, they have sought to boost it sales at the expense of our chances of hosting the World Cup - don't forget Europe won't be able to host another WC for 12 years after 2018.

I would love for us to get the World Cup in 2018 but thanks to the bickering of the bid committee and that rag the Mail it is all ruined.
Triesman is an idiot and shouldn't have said it but the mail has to take some responsibility, they have sought to boost it sales at the expense of our chances of hosting the World Cup - don't forget Europe won't be able to host another WC for 12 years after 2018.

I cant believe some idiots on here. The Mail has a duty to publish it, only in a dictatorship can the story be pushed under the carpet. I dont like the politics that the Mail rams down your throat, but how can you critisise a newspaper for going with a scope story like this, better than reading about the iceland girls new fucking painter and decorator lover.

Bonol said:
I cant believe some idiots on here. The Mail has a duty to publish it, only in a dictatorship can the story be pushed under the carpet. I dont like the politics that the Mail rams down your throat, but how can you critisise a newspaper for going with a scope story like this, better than reading about the iceland girls new fucking painter and decorator lover.
So you'd be happy for your private dinner conversations to be recorded without your knowledge and published? If so, you're the biggest idiot on here.

given it's track record the mail has not done anything new,in fact it's trivial compared to previous hatchet-jobs.
The FA have shown themselves utterly unfit for purpose many many times.
Like the olympics,the world cup has been in the pocket of outside influences,be it Nike or murdoch or other gangsters.
FIFA is blatter's personal cashcow and always acts accordingly,therefore i dont expect any investigation to take place into triesman's allegations.
If he can back up with proof then it could be interesting

It's a bit odd anyone complaining about the Daily Malice. We know what it does, we can't be surprised.

But it's a bit rich Triesman, latterly fronting the FA by stint of his inclusion in the 'aristocracy', accusing anyone of being a bit bent, when we know at first hand that OUR FA wouldn't know 'straight' if it jumped up and penetrated their collective anus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.