FA confirm Southgate will stay on until after Euro 2024 (p 101)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Argentina might win the World Cup playing only 1 top 10 ranking sides and losing to the worst team in the competition - wonder how many of their fans are sitting and moaning on forums right now about this
If they win its because they got past France

We didn't

Or Croatia
Or Italy

Not many big nations reward failure. Southgate and Martinez are very lucky their respective employers are idiots.

And who is the alternative?
Which English manager (yep in my book the England manager should be English so that probably makes me a racist, bigoted, xenophobic, National Front supporting gammon to few on here - but I couldn't give a fuck as I'm an FOC) who is available and would take the job? Don't say Eddie Howe as he has previously ruled himself out and is not available. So who? No point in sacking someone if you don't have an upgrade as a replacement ready to go. I ain't no Southgate fan but he's the best we have got at present.
An upgrade on a guy who only achieved relegation and failure?

So who would you appoint?
Well i think national teams should have managers from that country but that's just my opinion. Anyhow he got the job with a miserable CV and playing really boring football. So literally any English manager including the lower leagues who plays decent football and makes an impression with his ideas in an interview.

I watch very little football outside of the Premier league but I'm sure if it was my job i would doi and a list of English managers could be compiled.

Funny enough though you would probably say but what have they done which is highly ironic. If we don't have many English managers that have won things then we have to pick one that hasn't. This pillock has had 3 stabs at it. That should be enough.

Him renewing just shows the lack of desire from the FA and southgates lack of confidence in his own ability to get a job with a decent club side.

They are both cowards I'm afraid.

Last edited:
Well i think national teams should have managers from that country but that's just my opinion. Anyhow he got the job with a miserable CV and playing really boring football. So literally any English manager including the lower leagues who plays decent football and makes an impression with his ideas in an interview.

I watch very little football outside of the Premier league but I'm sure if it was my job i woukd di and a list of English managers could be compiled.

Funny enough though you would probably say but what have they done which is highly ironic. If we don't have many English managers that have won things then we have to pick one that hasn't. This pillock has had 3 stabs at it. That should be enough.

Him renewing just shows the lack of desire from the FA and southgates lack of confidence in his own ability to get a job with a decent club side.

So who would you go for?

Embarrassing that he is staying on.

Any manager in the world is beating Wales, Iran & Senegal with the England squad.

The Euros will have a similar outcome as the last 3 tournaments he has taken charge. We will beat Ukraine & Macedonia, we will slay Malta & lose twice to Italy in qualifying.

We will then win our group at the finals then beat somebody like Scotland or Sweden in the knockout stages then we will face a first proper test & get dumped out.

I watch very little football outside of the Premier league but I'm sure if it was my job i would doi and a list of English managers could be compiled.

Him renewing just shows the lack of desire from the FA and southgates lack of confidence in his own ability to get awith a decent club side.

Spot on.

Shithousery from both and when it ends in tears,probably a qf or semi final exit in the Euros,we will have the same old shit for the next world cup.

Waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.