FA considering charging Mancini but guess what.....

gordondaviesmoustache said:
moomba said:
Caveman said:
Instead of moaning about it on the Internet, again; who has contacted Khaldoon to see what City's stance is and what they intend to do? Who has written to the FA to get a statement from them? Who has contacted a reliable journalist to run a story about this? What is moaning about it on the Intenet EVER going to solve?

What is the point of an football discussion board if you don't discuss football issues on it?
I was thinking exactly the same thing.
Obviously things will get discussed. But who is doing anything about it if they feel so strongly about it to bring up the same topic twenty-five times a year?

Has anyone contacted City about this?

This topic crops up, everyone has a moan, nobody does anything, it happens again, everyone has a moan, nobody does anything...

Caveman said:
moomba said:
What is the point of an football discussion board if you don't discuss football issues on it?
Obviously things will get discussed. But who is doing anything about it if they feel so strongly about it to bring up the same topic twenty-five times a year?

This topic crops up, everyone has a moan, nobody does anything, it happens again, everyone has a moan, nobody does anything...

According to Sky City have said they afre astonished Mancini has been asked to explain his comments.

Caveman said:
moomba said:

I texted Kaldoon, but he must be busy as he hasn't got back to me.

What did we expect, Blues, when the Swansea episode confirmed once again the guy's fireproof? Fortified by that, he's upped the stakes by taking the piss out "that wee club from the North East".

Bacon, you are a gold-plated, grade A gobshite with whiskey-soaked knobs on.

Respect to whoever re-labelled the FA the Fergie Association earlier in this thread. Just a bunch of fawning bastards out on a jolly.

The helping Pardew out thing refers to when he was between jobs. Baconface invites out of work managers up to Carrington to nurture a friendship between them, so he can call in favours at a later date when they are employed. Whether it's offloading some fergie starlet who hasn't made the grade, such as Obertan or just making them feel wanted so they sing his praises to the media when their teams face his and maybe rest a few key players because 'we need him for when we play fellow relegation candidates next week'

This is what Pardew said last year
"It was when I was between jobs. It goes unrecorded about Sir Alex that he's a big part of the LMA and he's always got a word for younger managers. He invites people to the training ground and looks after them; not everybody does that, I can assure you.

"It's very good that we've got somebody at the top of the game who does that. I don't want to harp on about it too much - because I don't even know if he wants me to say anything - but he's got a lot of things to do in his time. To give up that time for a coach who's coming there to view a bit of training is always a really nice bonus.

"It was for me, and I'm sure it is for the others who've taken advantage of it, too. I asked him a bit of advice - I think it's only wise to ask the main man.

"Before I got Southampton job, and after I was at West Ham, he gave me a piece of advice. He said: 'I think the football world should see that you can work outside London. You've played all your career in London.'

Full article here..
http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/new...m-porridge-with-salt-in-it-article725315.html

Caveman said:
moomba said:

Just a thought, why don't you do it. Let us know how you get on fella

unexpected item said:
The helping Pardew out thing refers to when he was between jobs. Baconface invites out of work managers up to Carrington to nurture a friendship between them, so he can call in favours at a later date when they are employed. Whether it's offloading some fergie starlet who hasn't made the grade, such as Obertan or just making them feel wanted so they sing his praises to the media when their teams face his and maybe rest a few key players because 'we need him for when we play fellow relegation candidates next week'

This is what Pardew said last year
"It was when I was between jobs. It goes unrecorded about Sir Alex that he's a big part of the LMA and he's always got a word for younger managers. He invites people to the training ground and looks after them; not everybody does that, I can assure you.

"It's very good that we've got somebody at the top of the game who does that. I don't want to harp on about it too much - because I don't even know if he wants me to say anything - but he's got a lot of things to do in his time. To give up that time for a coach who's coming there to view a bit of training is always a really nice bonus.

"It was for me, and I'm sure it is for the others who've taken advantage of it, too. I asked him a bit of advice - I think it's only wise to ask the main man.

"Before I got Southampton job, and after I was at West Ham, he gave me a piece of advice. He said: 'I think the football world should see that you can work outside London. You've played all your career in London.'

Full article here..
http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/new...m-porridge-with-salt-in-it-article725315.html

Thanks for clarifying this, UI. As you suggest, any "favour" is carefully calculated to bring in a future return.

Blue2112 said:
Caveman said:

According to Sky City have said they afre astonished Mancini has been asked to explain his comments.

The FArce are only writing a polite enquiry to ascertain whether Kevin Friend has been on a non-FA condoned diet - anything other than bacon butties 'n whisky chasers are frowned upon!

moomba said:
With those comments, and the other ones in recent weeks old Bacon really does seem to be cracking up.

I didn't think so but I might change my opinion.

Even for his cun.tish standards he doesn't look good at all. You can see how much that May day had hurt him, it took years of his life.

IF City board doesn't make a milk out of this, then f*** them all.

Mancini's comments this week were after the match when he made a comment about a referees poor performance. Ferguson does this often and rarely charged.
Ferguson's rant at Dean this week was reported as non-abusive and so according to FA rules no further action should be taken.
His comments were however made at half time which could easily influence the referee's decision making in the second half and should at least be investigated in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.