FA Cup 2023-24

Cray Valley Paper Mills are giving Charlton Athletic something to think about here. Well done CVP. Keep it up lads. :-)

I'm sort of following this too, EB! Ah, the romance of the cup. Apart from anything else, I like the name of this bunch — Cray Valley Paper Mills.
117 places separate the two clubs… Bet I've jinxed it now. (As a supporter of an underdog club, I always support the underdog.)

I'm sort of following this too, EB! Ah, the romance of the cup. Apart from anything else, I like the name of this bunch — Cray Valley Paper Mills.
117 places separate the two clubs… Bet I've jinxed it now. (As a supporter of an underdog club, I always support the underdog.)
I thought I might have jinxed it as well. I had to turn over to watch the Strictly results but was really chuffed when I came back and saw they’d kept the draw.
I love the name as well plus the fact that they took about 5 times the supporters than they get at home matches usually! :-)

I hadn’t realised that their grounds are only 3 miles apart. Replay should be interesting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.