FA Cup 3rd Round Draw - Blackburn away

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
tasker said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
I reckon this will sell out at 4000 pts,and Blackburn will give us extra tickets,be a great day.
blackburn will not give us extra tickets, they have give us the whole stand, like always

Think they will.
They can't as they have the rest of the stands already on sale to their own fans

blackley macca said:
Great prices and big allocation, just what an away day should be.

Quick question, can I get a kids ticket off an adult season card? Want to take my lad to his first away game.

No, but a kid can get in using an adult ticket. I'm also planning on taking my lad to his first away game hers but will only be able to pick up an adult ticket for him, but worth it at just £20

chaddblue said:
blackley macca said:

Quick question, can I get a kids ticket off an adult season card? Want to take my lad to his first away game.

No, but a kid can get in using an adult ticket. I'm also planning on taking my lad to his first away game hers but will only be able to pick up an adult ticket for him, but worth it at just £20

I think you misunderstood his question by confirming you intend to do what he is uncertain he is allowed to do; I think!

MaineRoadBlue said:
chaddblue said:
blackley macca said:

I think you misunderstood his question by confirming you intend to do what he is uncertain he is allowed to do; I think!

Maybe, but I thought he was asking if he could purchase a £5 kids ticket using an adults seasoncard, which you can't do

The OS there`s a note at the bottom of the ticket criteria saying that if an adults ticket is purchased, it must be used by an adult.

What`s the deal for people with 16-17 year olds season ticket for Blackburn away?

Will they have to buy an adults tickets?
Also, if it is an adults ticket, will they get pulled up at the gates for the fact they don`t look anything like an adult?

Taking my nephew who`s 16 and doesn`t look his age at all.

blackley macca said:

Yes.

You shouldn't be able to but the ticketing website lets you choose any category of ticket when logged in with an adults supporter number.

Crumpsall Blue said:
The OS there`s a note at the bottom of the ticket criteria saying that if an adults ticket is purchased, it must be used by an adult.

What`s the deal for people with 16-17 year olds season ticket for Blackburn away?

Will they have to buy an adults tickets?
Also, if it is an adults ticket, will they get pulled up at the gates for the fact they don`t look anything like an adult?

Taking my nephew who`s 16 and doesn`t look his age at all.

City Kicks (U16) will need an adult once they turn 16 for this game, so 16/17 certainly will. Anyone can go on an adult ticket, it is an Adult paying for a cheaper category they are bothered about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.