FA Cup 3rd Round Draw - Blackburn away

Ive seen a few posts recently where fellow blues think that if we should go out against Barcalona, then we should concentrate on the domestic cups.
Thing is:

The second leg agaist Barcalona is 12th March..By then the League cup is over and most importantly, the quarter finals of the FA Cup will have been decided on the weekend of the 8th of March.

So, if we do go out against Barca (Which I don't think we will) we should already have done a heck of a lot of concentrating on winning both domestic cups !!!

when the fuck are the tickets going on sale only a couple of weeks away with xmas and new year in between been on sale at blackburn a while.

its a Barm said:
when the fuck are the tickets going on sale only a couple of weeks away with xmas and new year in between been on sale at blackburn a while.

That's a relief. I'd assumed they'd been on sale and sold out!

cibaman said:
its a Barm said:

That's a relief. I'd assumed they'd been on sale and sold out!

<a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2013/December/Blackburn-v-City-ticket-news" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Trav ... icket-news</a>

Bought 2 yesterday...adult 7980 pts and junior 2500pts.
If you want a junior ticket as above whovhave nowhere near qualifying criteria you have to ring supporter services and there are only a limited number of tickets they will allow to go like this where the junior doesnt qualify in their own right.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Bought 2 yesterday...adult 7980 pts and junior 2500pts.
If you want a junior ticket as above whovhave nowhere near qualifying criteria you have to ring supporter services and there are only a limited number of tickets they will allow to go like this where the junior doesnt qualify in their own right.

I did it over the phone for my lad last night 9ish,Im on Cup Scheme and 9500 points but he obviously does not have enough,no probs,didnt have to ring Supporter Services.

theres only one block left on upper tier and two left on bottom unless city haven't put all of them on sale on their website

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.