FA Cup 3rd Round Draw - Blackburn away

Re: FA Cup 3rd Round Draw

whp.blue said:
anyone at home the easier the better

I would take no marks at home up to and including the final thanks

Can't see them letting us play the final at home

Decent away draw at a Championship club like Forest. Not been there for years, big enough stadium so we'll get about 7000, their crowd would make it a great atmosphere too as they'd be well up for a game against us.

Can't beat the FA Cup!

Mixed feelings on this.
A p*ss easy home draw and we may get to see a few EDS stars and get a breather into the first XI but the chance of a cracking cup tie away at someone like Burnley or Blackpool also appeals.

1st choice: Away game at a ground where I've not previously seen City; so that's Brighton, either winner of the Burton v Fleetwood replay, Hartlepool (if they beat Cov in the replay and Cov if they're back at the Ricoh by then), Crawley if they win their replay, or Oxford if they win their 2nd Round game against Wrexham.
2nd choice: New team at home
3rd choice: Anybody else at home

I hope it's Macclesfield at home. It's my home town & they need a big pay day to survive.

Donny rovers away, two miles from my home and to get the revenge for the league cup game at bell vue and we will get 5/6k tickets

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.