bluekat said:
whp.blue said:
anyone at home the easier the better

I would take no marks at home up to and including the final thanks

Can't see them letting us play the final at home

Wouldn't hurt to ask.

Re: FA Cup 3rd Round Draw

KippaxCitizen said:
Decent away draw at a Championship club like Forest. Not been there for years, big enough stadium so we'll get about 7000, their crowd would make it a great atmosphere too as they'd be well up for a game against us.

Can't beat the FA Cup!
Wasn't that long ago Forest spanked us three nil at home. Wayne Bridge was revealed as our latest signing and Elano got dogs abuse from the north stand.

it felt like a return to the dark days.

Prestwich_Blue said:
So far in the League Cup we've had previous FA Cup final opponents. So, on that basis I'd say West Brom, Newcastle or Wolves.

I'd noticed that as well. Plus Stoke and Spurs are still left in the competition...

PS..i'm a pedant but our finals v WBA and Wolves were in the league cup - not the FA Cup.

Whitefield Blue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
So far in the League Cup we've had previous FA Cup final opponents. So, on that basis I'd say West Brom, Newcastle or Wolves.

I'd noticed that as well. Plus Stoke and Spurs are still left in the competition...

PS..i'm a pedant but our finals v WBA and Wolves were in the league cup - not the FA Cup.
That's what I meant. FA Cup finalists in the LC therefore LC finalists in the FA Cup.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Whitefield Blue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

That's what I meant. FA Cup finalists in the LC therefore LC finalists in the FA Cup.

Ahh yes. Apologies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.