FA Cup 3rd Round Draw - Blackburn away

Got our match tickets today all 7 of them and looking forward to this one as its my birthday weekend.

Just hope they put enough carriages on the train this time

Will be a top quality day all round

MCFColly said:
Got our match tickets today all 7 of them and looking forward to this one as its my birthday weekend.

Just hope they put enough carriages on the train this time

Will be a top quality day all round

More chance of getting a soapy tit wank from Kelly Brook in The Fernhurst bogs.

More chance of getting a soapy tit wank from Kelly Brook in The Fernhurst bogs.[/quote]

Fingers crossed haha

Im not expecting it to be any better to be fair.

A Rovers fan at work says they expect a maximum 10,000 home fans and had sold 2,600 by yesterday although he expects more will buy tickets after Christmas.
A quick look at the forum suggests most will boycott to protest again Venky's ownership of the club - would make good business sense to give us half of the JW Stand and make some money rather than leave so many empty seats

SiWatts90 said:
Just been talking to my BBurn supporting mate who reckons there will be more City fans there and he's quite frankly embarassed

Not if they don't give us more tickets, they must have more than 6,300 fans going? I was hoping to get one have S/T with 3000pts but no, sure we could have sold another 3/4000.

SiWatts90 said:
Just been talking to my BBurn supporting mate who reckons there will be more City fans there and he's quite frankly embarassed

Why would he be "embarrassed"?

That's the sort of talk United teenagers make.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.