FA Cup 3rd Round Draw - Blackburn away

Danamy said:
Deleted the rag post that had no relevance to the thread and associated replies

Apart from his reference to United perhaps being the only club that would get an extra allocation (bit bizarre really), I thought it was an informative enough post and did have relevance to the thread, particularly the bit about needing a purchase history to buy tickets in their end. Not everyone will be aware of that so it's handy to know.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Danamy said:

are you on trial having to prove your worth as a mod today? you're all over the place...

It looks like everyone else has fucked off on their holidays already?

It's that Rammy bloke, i keep having to go behind him cleaning up, the messy fucker!<br /><br />-- 23 Dec 2013 13:02 --<br /><br />
M18CTID said:
Danamy said:

Apart from his reference to United perhaps being the only club that would get an extra allocation (bit bizarre really), I thought it was an informative enough post and did have relevance to the thread, particularly the bit about needing a purchase history to buy tickets in their end. Not everyone will be aware of that so it's handy to know.

It's a good job you've repeated what he said in your post for others to know then M18, thanks for that.

It was an inflammatory post which got the reaction he was looking for so thought best to delete before it escalated.

M18CTID said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Blue Note said:
Would make sense for them to release more tickets otherwise they will have a bigger problem with blues scattered around the home ends.
They could always go on the hill.

Along with the other 250,000 that were on there in May 2000
Proper blues were in the Darwen End ;-)

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Danamy said:

are you on trial having to prove your worth as a mod today? you're all over the place...
Drunk with power, he is.

That Vinjay character was right: you do need purchase history at Rovers to buy one in their end. My Dad does it every year - no one seems to have worked out that he's bought about ten tickets from Blackburn over the years and every single one has been against City. He's does the same at Wigan too.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Danamy said:

'He's here, he's there, he's every fucking where - Danamy, Danamy...'
Can you unban BB2 for the afternoon, and I'll show you the meaning of busy...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.