FA Cup 3rd Round Draw | Chelsea (H) | 4:30pm, Sun 8 Jan

last thing we needed, January fixture list is already pretty hard, now this as well..

could have been a dozen League Two, League 1 teams...

It's the last thing most of our fans will have needed too, so soon after Christmas and the cost of living.

I don't suppose City's bean counters will be grumbling but I don't think I will be stretching to this one as well.

Having already bought for Liverpool in the Cup and Chelsea also certain to be on the box.

We should have won the FA Cup more often tbf but the timing of the semis always seems to be between significant CL games
We have turned in some fairly poor semi final performances with mixed sides
If Ederson was in goal last season we win that game in April no problem
And the year before.
The yank went walk about in that semi vs Chelsea.
They scored into an empty net

It's the last thing most of our fans will have needed too, so soon after Christmas and the cost of living.

I don't suppose City's bean counters will be grumbling but I don't think I will be stretching to this one as well.

Having already bought for Liverpool in the Cup and Chelsea also certain to be on the box.
Most definitely. Although this occasion has worked in my favour for a change, FA Cup tickets are cheaper than League games. So I'll go to the Chelsea FA Cup game with my daughter because the tickets are cheaper and miss out on Wolves at home.

People will most certainly be picking and choosing their games that suits them financially especially this time of year its difficult for everyone.

Most definitely. Although this occasion has worked in my favour for a change, FA Cup tickets are cheaper than League games. So I'll go to the Chelsea FA Cup game with my daughter because the tickets are cheaper and miss out on Wolves at home.

People will most certainly be picking and choosing their games that suits them financially especially this time of year its difficult for everyone.
O will save on beer and train fares by not attending matches for the World Cup period which will go towards attending the Chelsea match. That said I understand everyone has a different situation. The draw has not been kind to us this season but the LFC game will be a fantastic welcome back to club football. After watching the dire football served up in Qatar so far I can't wait to see City again but January will be a make-or-break month for all clubs.

Not going to lie, it's a frustrating draw to say the least.

I want City to win any competition they participate in, and so far this season, the draws have been completely unkind domestically. Chelsea gave a us a good game in the League Cup, Ortega was sensational. It all comes down to who starts and how we rotate as the league fixture between the sides earlier in the week is the more important at Stamford Bridge.

Could have done with a gimme, but, we get on with it. No point in claiming it's a dodgy draw... that's for teams wearing red and a losers mentality.

I'd play the reserves for this one, especially if we've beaten Liverpool in the Carabou Cup. It's going to be a long, demanding season and being out of the FA Cup could potentially help at the business end.

On the Sunday, priced right, with some of our eager young kids getting a chance to shine, this could have us rocking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.