FA cup 4th Round draw Middlesbrough at home

Re: FA cup 4th Round draw (Monday 5th Jan 7.30 pm ish)

Didsbury Dave said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
bluemoon98 said:
United at home
I want these fuckers so bad.

Let someone else knock them out. The last thing we need is a hard game.

We had one today. Just because we draw the lowest ranked team, doesn't mean
it'll be a cakewalk. Today should tell us that. Also after watching some of the rags
Yeovil match, i think they would be an easier game ;-)

Didsbury Dave said:
As I always post in these threads, anyone who doesn't want the shittest club possible at home is misguided.

But I will make an exception for this one because id love us to draw Rochdale away. I'm not even sure we've played them in a competitive game before.

My choice, too. But I want it at The Etihad! We had a friendly in 2000. I had waited years for City v Rochdale and then it arrived - on the day my daughter got married. Yes, I went to the wedding!! We were two nowt down but scabbed a 2-2 draw in the end, I think!

Birmingham away, it's in the stars

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Didsbury Dave said:
As I always post in these threads, anyone who doesn't want the shittest club possible at home is misguided.

But I will make an exception for this one because id love us to draw Rochdale away. I'm not even sure we've played them in a competitive game before.

My choice, too. But I want it at The Etihad! We had a friendly in 2000. I had waited years for City v Rochdale and then it arrived - on the day my daughter got married. Yes, I went to the wedding!! We were two nowt down but scabbed a 2-2 draw in the end, I think!

Yep I'm another one hoping for Rochdale at The Etihad. Think we've played a couple of friendlies at Spotland in the past but let's have them at ours.

Rochdale at home would be great. Live next to Spotland and follow them when we aren't playing. Playing them at home gives them a big pay day and *should* be a comfortable win for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.