FA cup 4th Round draw Middlesbrough at home

Re: FA cup 4th Round draw (Monday 5th Jan 7.30 pm ish)

Didsbury Dave said:
gerrygowsjockstrap said:
Anyone away. That's unless they keep the ticket prices cheap. If they are the same as league games. I can see a lot of empty seats.

Eh? You're basing your choice of who we draw on the number of empty seats?What about getting through? Is that not more of a priority?
it has to be a piss take or someone who doesn't go to cup games as they have not been as high as PL prices for quite some time

marco said:
scum away please,lets take 7k to the swamp and destroy them

Don't we get 9000 when we go to the swamp, that is what we got in the league cup last time, 3000 in the normal away end, and 6000 in the 2nd tier of the k stand.

Whoever the lowest ranked team is, at home, please

Easiest game possible please,we don't need to make life any harder than it need be.Also Pellegrini may get another opportunity to give a kid,or two.....some first team experience.

deafmanstevo said:
marco said:

Don't we get 9000 when we go to the swamp, that is what we got in the league cup last time, 3000 in the normal away end, and 6000 in the 2nd tier of the k stand.

i thought they tried to pull a fast one in the league cup 2nd leg and reduced us for security reasons?

marco said:
deafmanstevo said:
marco said:

i thought they tried to pull a fast one in the league cup 2nd leg and reduced us for security reasons?

It was 9k, which is less than the 11k we should have got, 15%.

We did the same to them though.

squirtyflower said:
Didsbury Dave said:
gerrygowsjockstrap said:
Anyone away. That's unless they keep the ticket prices cheap. If they are the same as league games. I can see a lot of empty seats.

Eh? You're basing your choice of who we draw on the number of empty seats?What about getting through? Is that not more of a priority?
it has to be a piss take or someone who doesn't go to cup games as they have not been as high as PL prices for quite some time

Not a piss take. Yes cup games have been cheaper mostly cos of the teams we play. Sheff Wed twice, Wigan, Scun*horpe etc all over the last couple of seasons. I go to all home games, most away & been away in the Champs league more than once. Like to take the wife & kids but need it to be within reason. Club out pricing itself. Hull - junior £25 16 - 17yrs £29 Adult £46. You telling me if we get a bigger team the prices won't go up? Some how I doubt that. Going through yes it has to be a priority. But I like attending, but household bills come 1st Mr money bags.

gerrygowsjockstrap said:
squirtyflower said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Not a piss take. Yes cup games have been cheaper mostly cos of the teams we play. Sheff Wed twice, Wigan, Scun*horpe etc all over the last couple of seasons. I go to all home games, most away & been away in the Champs league more than once. Like to take the wife & kids but need it to be within reason. Club out pricing itself. Hull - junior £25 16 - 17yrs £29 Adult £46. You telling me if we get a bigger team the prices won't go up? Some how I doubt that. Going through yes it has to be a priority. But I like attending, but household bills come 1st Mr money bags.

I take your point but if you go to most away games why are you concerned about home ticket prices?

Wouldn't mind Manchester United away !!!
It would be my 1st day out theatre of horror !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.