FA cup 4th Round draw Middlesbrough at home

Adrim said:
Hi,
I'm a fan from Belgium and for the first time I have the opportunity to be on the Etihad for a game.
Unfortunatelly, I can't buy two tickets for this game because I've registered too late on the official website. I know it's a shame but I really didn't know....
I'm searching for a solution because it really would be a disgrace if I was in Manchester and couldn't go to the stadium. Anyone can help please? Maybe in private message?
Sorry if I can't post that here, but I can't post in the tickets section because I'm new I presume. Is there a solution?
Thanks a lot and sorry for any inconvenience.

PM'd

Marvin said:
Saw a bit of the West Ham and Everton replay last night. It was breathless stuff

Struck me that both teams were giving absolutely everything. Have we gone past that period when people said "It's only the Cup"?

Maybe a lot of clubs are realising that they can't win the League or get in the top 4, but they can win the FA Cup.

Hope we try our best for the FA cup even if we're making top 4 or even winning the PL. It was a shame getting kicked out of the league cup so I hope we'll go all the way on this one.

Marvin said:
Reminder: Goes on general sale Wednesday 14th Jan, 1pm

Just hoping our ticket office are careful who they general sale too, taking 3 kids in the family stand, hoping they are not selling tickets to people living in the north east with no City purchase history

BringBackSwales said:
Marvin said:

Just hoping our ticket office are careful who they general sale too, taking 3 kids in the family stand, hoping they are not selling tickets to people living in the north east with no City purchase history

not allowed. no history no ticket.

de niro said:
BringBackSwales said:
Marvin said:

Good. I also hope any City fan guilty of selling tickets on to Boro fans is banned for life

BringBackSwales said:
de niro said:
BringBackSwales said:

Good. I also hope any City fan guilty of selling tickets on to Boro fans is banned for life

Im sure there are a few City fans buying tickets for mates from Boro,I know I did for life long mates for both games v SWFC.Only a prob if they are buying and selling to random people who could be head cases.

Think its so sad that football fans cant sometimes sit together without kicking each others heads in as it would be great to have a bit of interacation in a positive way on match days.

I was ashamed as to how some City fans carried on when a family of Sunderland fans were in our end at Wembley,maybe im getting old.

Tbilisi said:
BringBackSwales said:
de niro said:

Im sure there are a few City fans buying tickets for mates from Boro,I know I did for life long mates for both games v SWFC.Only a prob if they are buying and selling to random people who could be head cases.

Think its so sad that football fans cant sometimes sit together without kicking each others heads in as it would be great to have a bit of interacation in a positive way on match days.

I was ashamed as to how some City fans carried on when a family of Sunderland fans were in our end at Wembley,maybe im getting old.

I took a couple of Leeds fans to the FA Cip game a couple of years ago. It was a great day out for all even when I sang "You've had your day out...." I also helped another Leeds fan to take a City supporting youngster to the Chelsea FA Cup game. They loved it.

If there were any life bans being dished out, it really needed to be when we were shit lol!

Tbilisi said:
BringBackSwales said:
de niro said:

all very laudable in principle, but have you seen the behaviour of large section of Boro fans on previous occasions we have played them? Not something I would want to expose 2 aged 8 year olds and a 6 year old to

BringBackSwales said:
Tbilisi said:
BringBackSwales said:

all very laudable in principle, but have you seen the behaviour of large section of Boro fans on previous occasions we have played them? Not something I would want to expose 2 aged 8 year olds and a 6 year old to

All clubs have knobs,even ours.

Thats why I say it should not be random,ok if its someone who you know who has a brain cell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.