FA cup 4th Round draw Middlesbrough at home

Fat Phil Dowd to be ref.

Thought I'd have a quick look at the stats from his last game.

Can he be even worse than he was against Palace? I know he put in yet another shit performance but I was surprised he was so bad.

Possession / Fouis Committed / Possession per Foul Awarded

City 73% / 17 / 14.6%

Palace 27% / 5 / 1.5%

just got some east stand level 3. First time I've been for a while, looking forward to it. What are the best pubs in manchester centre to go to ?

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
just got some east stand level 3. First time I've been for a while, looking forward to it. What are the best pubs in manchester centre to go to ?
I am the last person to ask for advice about pubs but I've heard the Waldorf mentioned a few times. It's near the bottom of Picaddilly approach. Right side of the City Centre for walking or the 216 bus. I am sure there will be quite a lot of Boro knocking about as well.

Post Code is M1 3AQ

Marvin said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
I am the last person to ask for advice about pubs but I've heard the Waldorf mentioned a few times. It's near the bottom of Picaddilly approach. Right side of the City Centre for walking or the 216 bus. I am sure there will be quite a lot of Boro knocking about as well.

Post Code is M1 3AQ

Cheers mate ill have a look

Bloody hell, people worrying about scary men from the North East sitting near you in the stadium!!!

You sound like a bunch of Cockneys!

Although it's hard to tell, People don't suddenly become Neanderthals because they were raised along the A1. Judging by the lack of away support for most games, I'm assuming all their hardcore fans will be able to acquire tickets in their end. The ones in ours will be the casual fans who'd like to see the team they support playing the champions of England... scary.

Only singles left online. Maybe a few more to come later. That sometimes happens

Thought I would give an opinion about the result.
City will find it hard against Boro. We need to play a very strong eleven. Their form has been very good and they rarely lose away. They are stronger than Sheff. Weds. and are 2nd in the Championship. They will bring a good many fans. I hope our defence are much better than of late. Too many soft goals given away. The back 4 should be the one that started against Arsenal. I would imagine the 2 Ferns will start. Also Jovetic. That leaves Merlin
creating and anyone 2 from Aguero , Dzeko , Bench :Willy , Mangala , Milner , Lamps. and maybe 2 EDS lads.

Score 2-1 to City

PS. I wonder if Pellers know the Boro manager from their time at Real Madrid.?..

Its not going to be easy.They are playing superbly and confidence is high.If we treat this game with anything less than 100% effort we risk an early exit.

Adam Clayton makes his return.....I always liked him as a kid,i thought he had great promise and at 26 now,he has developed into a an excellent midfield general,capable of a place in the Premiership imo.

Being realistic,its probably our best chance of a trophy this year so play our strongest team,with a couple of kids on the bench,and we should be fine.

I predict a cracker that should be on the box.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.