FA cup 4th Round draw Middlesbrough at home

Boro4life said:
cleavers said:
Boro4life said:
How many tickets will be allocated to the boro fans that will travel does everyone reckon?.
5,500, just about your average home attendance these days ;o)

32 thousand at home against forest, 7k away at Blackburn, 5k away at Huddersfield i could go on but weve had fantastic support this season and man city fans think u should have a look at that before u go on about boro fans https://www.facebook.com/breakingnewsteesside/posts/409064992548855.
As expected still no humour.

Remember them bringing a great noisy following in the kippax many years ago. Early on in the season and I think it was 1-1.

Len Rum said:
You've got to be confident with that draw.
Haven't you?
Don't know myself .
Boro play some good football on the ground .
Could be a tricky match this .
They took Liverpool to penalties at Anfield in the league cup .

The last cup tie at their ground was the coldest I have ever been at a match.
1/0 win.Mancini signed Jon afterwards.

Re: FA cup 4th Round draw (Monday 5th Jan 7.30 pm ish)

notallsmoggiesarescum said:
aguero93:20 said:
notallsmoggiesarescum said:
your ground is owned by an airline. doyle

Council actually, yours is owned by a bank last I heard and not because they're sponsoring it.

hows your owner who's been a die hard city fan all his life life all your crowd? oh, wait......
Pretty well off last we heard, maybe you've heard that too, anyway maybe you should get your facts right before hitting that keyboard.

Can't see you staying long on here, but for now you are novelty value......

baildon blue said:
Len Rum said:
Haven't you?
Don't know myself .
Boro play some good football on the ground .
Could be a tricky match this .
They took Liverpool to penalties at Anfield in the league cup .

Liverpool did well that night as they are against AFC tonight

Len Rum said:
Haven't you?
Well........pleased with non PL club but our record against NE clubs in the FA Cup is crap. I can remember losing to Boro in the early 70's and twice in the 90's. Lost to the Geordies in '75 when it was switched to Maine Rd and then under Horton away in the 90's and of course the 1955 cup final. Lost that '73 replay to Sunderland and bloody hell we needed a replay against Hartlepool under Royle!!!!! Have we ever beaten one if the NE big teams?
On that optimistic note, Happy New Year!!!

Googoo said:
Len Rum said:
Haven't you?
Well........pleased with non PL club but our record against NE clubs in the FA Cup is crap. I can remember losing to Boro in the early 70's and twice in the 90's. Lost to the Geordies in '75 when it was switched to Maine Rd and then under Horton away in the 90's and of course the 1955 cup final. Lost that '73 replay to Sunderland and bloody hell we needed a replay against Hartlepool under Royle!!!!! Have we ever beaten one if the NE big teams?
On that optimistic note, Happy New Year!!!
I reckon that 1973 replay loss will be playing heavily on Silva's mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.