FA Cup 4th Round Draw | Tottenham (A) | Fri 26th Jan, 20:00

I remember a few years back on the morning of an Old Trafford derby I was on United’s website. There were still a few tickets dotted around so I stuck about 10 in my basket. It wouldn’t have let me actually buy them unless I purchased memberships but at least it stopped any of the other fuckers buying them for a bit!
This is elite level Berting - top work sir. Back in the day I used to regularly give wrong directions to out of town Utd fans in city centre Manchester, sending them either to Maine Road or Bury on the Metro but you have topped this.

I remember a few years back on the morning of an Old Trafford derby I was on United’s website. There were still a few tickets dotted around so I stuck about 10 in my basket. It wouldn’t have let me actually buy them unless I purchased memberships but at least it stopped any of the other fuckers buying them for a bit!
Top Bertie

I’ve got one ticket stuck in my basket. It never gave me the opportunity to select two.

I needed 2 tickets so I’ll be releasing the one I’ve got shortly :-(
I've got a spare for this as one of the lads has now dropped out. 3 of us on the 1.35 trian from Piccadilly to euston. Any takers msg me

This is elite level Berting - top work sir. Back in the day I used to regularly give wrong directions to out of town Utd fans in city centre Manchester, sending them either to Maine Road or Bury on the Metro but you have topped this.
I had one ticket in the city end for 2of us so needed an extra one at the swamp
Got offered two in United end as would only sell as a pair .one was a junior ticket for 2adults
So I said to the rag I will go In on junior ticket and if I get in ok my mate will pay (he had my city ticket in his pocket)
I got in on the junior and when the rag turned to my mate he had disappeared into the distance!!

Might be a silly question and I have a ticket so this is purely on interest but how do we know this was the full 9k? The information said initial 5665 which can be increased to 8899. So when did they request the extra allocation and increase it?
I went on the website around 2 hours after they’d gone on sale and the 5665 bit had been taken out.

We were playing at home v QPR circa 1996/7 and I was walking up Shudehill (where I lived) to have a pre-match booze in The Hare and Hounds.,A minibus pulled over and asked me for directions to Old Trafford. It was full of kids and adults from 3 families over from Ireland who were doing various bits of sightseeing. “If you give me a lift I’ll take you straight there. 25 minutes and a quick blast down Upper Brook Street later, I was happily ensconced in The Huntsman.
“If you take the next right, it’s called “Claremont Rd”, the ground’s just on your left.”
“Cheers mate.”
“You’re fucking welcome.”

Made me laugh, Bert

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.