FA Cup 4th Round Draw | Tottenham (A) | Fri 26th Jan, 20:00

We were playing at home v QPR circa 1996/7 and I was walking up Shudehill (where I lived) to have a pre-match booze in The Hare and Hounds.,A minibus pulled over and asked me for directions to Old Trafford. It was full of kids and adults from 3 families over from Ireland who were doing various bits of sightseeing. “If you give me a lift I’ll take you straight there. 25 minutes and a quick blast down Upper Brook Street later, I was happily ensconced in The Huntsman.
“If you take the next right, it’s called “Claremont Rd”, the ground’s just on your left.”
“Cheers mate.”
“You’re fucking welcome.”
Used to love a drink in there....full of Irish accents and mates Dads

Can anyone advise what’s the best way to get from Euston to spurs ground by underground? And roughly how long it takes?

Can anyone advise what’s the best way to get from Euston to spurs ground by underground? And roughly how long it takes?
If youre after speed jump on the Victoria Line to Finsbury Park (10 mins). A few decent boozers there btw for a pint though youre in tarquin territory - then hop in a Black Cab up the High Road, which will take about 7-8 mins and cost you about £10.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.