FA Cup 4th Round Draw | Tottenham (A) | Fri 26th Jan, 20:00

Not read much of the thread however I was lucky enough to get a ticket for me and the wee man, we are driving down from Edinburgh on the Thursday night and staying at a hotel a while away from the stadium, am booking parking near the stadium and hoping to be there around 4:30, is there anywhere all the other city fans are likely to be? Obviously have absolutely no clue about the area or where to go for a drink / food

Not read much of the thread however I was lucky enough to get a ticket for me and the wee man, we are driving down from Edinburgh on the Thursday night and staying at a hotel a while away from the stadium, am booking parking near the stadium and hoping to be there around 4:30, is there anywhere all the other city fans are likely to be? Obviously have absolutely no clue about the area or where to go for a drink / food
Kings cross best bet if your with your lad for food.. Tottenham high rd chicken shop heaven, thats it.. in the ground loads of bars but a bit souless.

Got a rag in a group chat informing me that us selling this amount is no big deal. Apparently ManUre sold 9000 for their away game at Wigan recently and such was the interest that they held a ballot for Season ticket holders only.

Apparently us selling the allocation to members rather than Season ticket holders shows were miles behind them.

This prick isn't a Season ticket holder at ManUre and does about 2 games a season so as usual has no business talking about away game allocations but as usual, he lacks a bit of self awareness.

Could do with some ammo to put him back in his box.

Got a rag in a group chat informing me that us selling this amount is no big deal. Apparently ManUre sold 9000 for their away game at Wigan recently and such was the interest that they held a ballot for Season ticket holders only.

Apparently us selling the allocation to members rather than Season ticket holders shows were miles behind them.

This prick isn't a Season ticket holder at ManUre and does about 2 games a season so as usual has no business talking about away game allocations but as usual, he lacks a bit of self awareness.

Could do with some ammo to put him back in his box.
Tell him united took 7334 according to their website and we sold 8300 to season ticket holders with another 600 to members so we sold approx 1000 more to our season ticket holders for a game 200 miles further away with no public transport back.

Tell him united took 7334 according to their website and we sold 8300 to season ticket holders with another 600 to members so we sold approx 1000 more to our season ticket holders for a game 200 miles further away with no public transport back.
That's exactly what I was after. I was certain that the vast majority went to season ticket holders.

I'd already asked him the question of how many of our allocation went to season ticket holders seeing as he was being a gobby ****, but he had no reply.

What’s the concourses like at the new WHL? Did the old one about 3-4 times but suspect like many of our support next week it will be my first visit to the new one. Was a bit cramped in the corner at the old gaff, presume it’s Beavertown on tap everywhere & loads of space?
As someone else has said its not as big as you think it should be. My memory is it turns into a skating rink when the floor is wet.
Mind you always fascinating watching beers fill up from the bottom of the 'glass' and I quite like Neck Oil so sod the cost !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.