FA Cup 4th Round Draw | Tottenham (A) | Fri 26th Jan, 20:00

Not read much of the thread however I was lucky enough to get a ticket for me and the wee man, we are driving down from Edinburgh on the Thursday night and staying at a hotel a while away from the stadium, am booking parking near the stadium and hoping to be there around 4:30, is there anywhere all the other city fans are likely to be? Obviously have absolutely no clue about the area or where to go for a drink / food

There is/was an Irish Centre just down from station that was full of City for CL game
I only found it as I was picking up a ticket

Is it that bad? I'm getting the train back to Enfield from there.
Used WHL station three times in the past and twice queued for over an hour.

In 2015/16, knowing full well what to expect after the final whistle with the trains, we bailed out when the 4th went in against us, about 10 mins before the end (I know, shame on us!). Managed to get away quite quickly doing that.

Tricky one…if you stay til the final whistle at Spurs you won’t get away quickly whatsoever. Depends how pressed you are for time I guess

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.