FA Cup 4th Round Draw | Tottenham (A) | Fri 26th Jan, 20:00

Used WHL station three times in the past and twice queued for over an hour.

In 2015/16, knowing full well what to expect after the final whistle with the trains, we bailed out when the 4th went in against us, about 10 mins before the end (I know, shame on us!). Managed to get away quite quickly doing that.

Tricky one…if you stay til the final whistle at Spurs you won’t get away quickly whatsoever. Depends how pressed you are for time I guess
Cheers for replying, don't fancy queuing for up to an hour with a 9 year with me, i might have to re think my plans on that one.

Last edited:
Got a rag in a group chat informing me that us selling this amount is no big deal. Apparently ManUre sold 9000 for their away game at Wigan recently and such was the interest that they held a ballot for Season ticket holders only.

Apparently us selling the allocation to members rather than Season ticket holders shows were miles behind them.

This prick isn't a Season ticket holder at ManUre and does about 2 games a season so as usual has no business talking about away game allocations but as usual, he lacks a bit of self awareness.

Could do with some ammo to put him back in his box.
Tell him to stop talking like a 13 year old boy. Some of us don’t pick a team to support because they get the biggest crowds and win the most trophies.

Fucking bellend. If I heard a blue gloating to a fan of another club that we got bigger crowds than them I’d be ashamed. It seems to come with the territory with these United clowns because that’s exactly why they signed up.

Tell him united took 7334 according to their website and we sold 8300 to season ticket holders with another 600 to members so we sold approx 1000 more to our season ticket holders for a game 200 miles further away with no public transport back.
To be fair bluesmith it would have been a 200 mile journey for a lot of Utd fans aswell.

Tell him united took 7334 according to their website and we sold 8300 to season ticket holders with another 600 to members so we sold approx 1000 more to our season ticket holders for a game 200 miles further away with no public transport back.
According to the bitter rival fans. Spurs fans have bought 1000's of our allocation. So obviously spurs have loads of season tickets at our place just in case we draw them in the cup. CTID

Got a rag in a group chat informing me that us selling this amount is no big deal. Apparently ManUre sold 9000 for their away game at Wigan recently and such was the interest that they held a ballot for Season ticket holders only.

Apparently us selling the allocation to members rather than Season ticket holders shows were miles behind them.

This prick isn't a Season ticket holder at ManUre and does about 2 games a season so as usual has no business talking about away game allocations but as usual, he lacks a bit of self awareness.

Just tell him we are obviously a small club with no fans and can't possibly compete with the best and biggest club in the world. Tell him he must be so proud to support such a club.

Ask him who won the FA Cup last year and which team the winners beat?
But this really fucks em when you tell them the worst thing they did was beat Brighton in the semi, Why? Because they had more chance of stopping us winning the treble than you lot did. The penny eventually drops (with some) ha ha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.