FA Cup 4th Round Draw | Tottenham (A) | Fri 26th Jan, 20:00

Should be no more than £20 a ticket to compensate for the shit kick off time, the TV money more than covers any lost match day revenue, but once again they want to have their cake and eat it.

Will be an interesting away end, I suspect it will sound more like a united away end than ever before with cockney blues making up a large percentage of the crowd.

It’s been a while but there’s a number of stops on the Overground from Liverpool Street too.

Also, The City (finance district) is awash with bars full of spivs making their business deals. Brick Lane not too far either.

Take plenty of money. I paid £7.25 for one pint in the West End last month.
The bars around Spitalfields (next to Brick Lane) are not outrageously expensive. I have worked from time to time in Fashion Street and the found the prices are cheaper than Edinburgh.

Age BandPrice
Adult £35
Junior (Under 18)£10
Family Package (2 Adults & 2 Juniors)*£70

If, hypothetically, me and my kids were season ticket holders living in Scotland and not able to go.

And, hypothetically, I had a mate and kids in London that wanted to go.

Are spurs one of the clubs that go with phone tickets and, if so, hypothetically how easy would it be to transfer them around?

Just asking, you know.

Glad that the club are putting on coaches, 2pm will be too early for a lot but it's certainly saved me from paying £100 for a hotel in London

If, hypothetically, me and my kids were season ticket holders living in Scotland and not able to go.

And, hypothetically, I had a mate and kids in London that wanted to go.

Are spurs one of the clubs that go with phone tickets and, if so, hypothetically how easy would it be to transfer them around?

Just asking, you know.
They are mobile tickets, and yes you'll easily be able to transfer them around.

Just make sure whoever buys the ticket doesn't add it to their wallet when they get sent the email. Instead they should just forward the email to whoever is using the ticket and that person can add it to their wallet.

This doesn't matter though, because its a hypothetical ;)

Still going to this with my lad despite it being Friday night, probably tell school he's at the dentist to get him out of school early lol. As I'll have to drive, can anyone recommend best place to park and I'll get the train to the ground. Cheers.

Still going to this with my lad despite it being Friday night, probably tell school he's at the dentist to get him out of school early lol. As I'll have to drive, can anyone recommend best place to park and I'll get the train to the ground. Cheers.
Depends how far out you mind being. Usually park watford/wembley get tube in myself but it’s about another hour on train

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.