FA Cup 4th Round Draw | Tottenham (A) | Fri 26th Jan, 20:00

I’ll be eligible from 10am tomorrow, will try and nab a ticket.

Might be too soon to know but does anyone know if you’ll be able to get more than one ticket per purchase? The other member I plan to go with won’t be able to get online in the morning due to the nature of their work.
You can buy for an eligible member if they're on your Friends and Family list, unless I misunderstood your question.

It'll be a dry coach unfortunately. You might get round it with the old coke bottle laced with vodka trick but you're probably not going to get cans or bottle of beer on unnoticed
Always took can's on coach just put food on top and sit about half way down and don't advertise it you be ok

I had to do official coach to Wolves last season. They were like the fucking Gestapo. Merest hint / whiff of a can / bottle being secreted and they went full meltdown.
Plenty of people had booze at the back of our Wembley final coach on the return journey. I guess it just depends who's in charge. I'm not risking this journey on a coach though, not sure 2pm is an early enough start.

It makes me laugh how OSC branches get dogs abuse when tickets are in high demand but when no-one can be arsed to go to the less glamorous games, it's not an issue.
Where do you get the “nobody can be arsed” comment from? Which domestic away games haven’t sold out this season? What a bullshit fucking comment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.