FA Cup 4th Round Draw | Tottenham (A) | Fri 26th Jan, 20:00

There is no paying for un-solds in the FAC. The clubs agree what order they sell them, and had to sell those they were holding back in order to be able to sell the top tier, and then hold tickets back there instead for the same groups.

If sales were slower the lower tier ones would still be held back, and any they didn't need would be released in the last few sales windows.
I think you are missing my point. We have released blocks in the lower tier they have shown as sold out and then we have added more seats to that block. I bought some in 118 in row 20 odd, a friend bought some in the same block on the first few rows, the block sold out then another hundred plus were added in the teen rows, doesnt make any sense to me.

Fully understand not releasing full blocks that can be returned, and I'd be amazed if we didnt have agreement with spurs that if the second allocation of level 5 wasn't taken we would not have to pay for them.

Why not start with Matchday Members that have attended 5 games this season?
They used that criteria for United, Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal at home when tickets went on sale in July.

The club never seem to stagger match day member ticket criteria like they do season ticket holders, they treat us all the same which is incredibly frustrating. Someone who has consistently been going to games for the last few seasons should surely be ahead of someone who's attended once.

I fear a repeat of Madrid tomorrow, although at least you need to have attended 1 game. Still pretty shit mind.

I think you are missing my point. We have released blocks in the lower tier they have shown as sold out and then we have added more seats to that block. I bought some in 118 in row 20 odd, a friend bought some in the same block on the first few rows, the block sold out then another hundred plus were added in the teen rows, doesnt make any sense to me.

Fully understand not releasing full blocks that can be returned, and I'd be amazed if we didnt have agreement with spurs that if the second allocation of level 5 wasn't taken we would not have to pay for them.
The Clubs official site says “the Club has received an allocation of 8899 tickets, subject to demand” so presume you're correct…

They used that criteria for United, Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal at home when tickets went on sale in July.

The club never seem to stagger match day member ticket criteria like they do season ticket holders, they treat us all the same which is incredibly frustrating. Someone who has consistently been going to games for the last few seasons should surely be ahead of someone who's attended once.

I fear a repeat of Madrid tomorrow, although at least you need to have attended 1 game. Still pretty shit mind.
Particularly when there is currently no option for a Cityzen to get a season ticket.

The ones that were released were held back for players friends and family, sponsors and every other group who may or may not want tickets. The club tries to give them as long as possible to say how many they need.

These allocations would have stayed on the lower tiers if we hadn't taken the full allocation, but to take the fill allocation they had to be sold.

I.e. 50 allocated for ex players F&F in 118, they haven't had the orders but need to sell them to get the full allocation so move the 50 to 515 then release any unwanted in the last couple of windows.

We don't have to pay for any unsold tickets in the FA Cup, as it is the FA Cup and a joint gate.

The Clubs official site says “the Club has received an allocation of 8899 tickets, subject to demand” so presume you're correct…
It said we have taken an initial allocation of 5655(?) with a further allocation available taking us to 8899 when the ticket details were first announced that has now changed after we took the additional allocation.

The ones that were released were held back for players friends and family, sponsors and every other group who may or may not want tickets. The club tries to give them as long as possible to say how many they need.

These allocations would have stayed on the lower tiers if we hadn't taken the full allocation, but to take the fill allocation they had to be sold.

I.e. 50 allocated for ex players F&F in 118, they haven't had the orders but need to sell them to get the full allocation so move the 50 to 515 then release any unwanted in the last couple of windows.
Makes sense although the number being added in to blocks was actually 500+, which probably ties in with the percentage those groups get for other games.

They did do this for the Community Shield game earlier this season. They started off at 2 or more games, before releasing it to all Matchday Members.

But you're right they haven't done it since, and it's just asking for trouble.

I'm not suggesting this gets dragged out over another 3 days or anything, I'm just merely saying there should be an extra sales windows to separate actual fans who don't happen to have a season ticket, from the day trippers and tourists

Maybe consider retiring from critiquing match day chants as well ? ;-)
No chance mate. Thumbs up for the Oscar Bobb chant so far ;-)

It said we have taken an initial allocation of 5655(?) with a further allocation available taking us to 8899 when the ticket details were first announced that has now changed after we took the additional allocation.

Have we taken the extra allocation already?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.