FA Cup 4th Round Draw | Tottenham (A) | Fri 26th Jan, 20:00

Might be a silly question and I have a ticket so this is purely on interest but how do we know this was the full 9k? The information said initial 5665 which can be increased to 8899. So when did they request the extra allocation and increase it?
I went onto the Spurs site last week and there was info for their supporters about where some sections were being moved to, because City were taking the whole 9k. That was before we'd even started to sell or announce criteria - so I think the decision for us to take 9k was made by the club very early: and given demand over the last 2 days, obv the right call

Great effort but I’m not surprised, the way away tickets have gone recently you have people with a lot of points getting very limited chance at away games! Can’t wait for this one.

For anyone that didn't manage to get a ticket, the OSC resevered tickets still haven't been taken up. There may be some returned from that allocation as I know some branches requested up to 100 tickets. Worth checking in a few days.

I suspect there's now quite a sizeable London fan base. Ah, I never thought I would see the day when I would talk about Cockney blues!
When Dickov came back with Leicester to score against us it kicked off between two blues near me and one was a cockernee. Made me laugh when the local blue told him to “f off and support Spurs”. So we’ve had one at least for a while.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.